PDA

View Full Version : Wax shop cherry snow foam

PA DETAILER
04-28-2019, 04:37 AM
https://www.autopia-carcare.com/wax-shop-cherry-snow-foam-refill.html#.XMVymvZFxjo

Next on deck. Looking forward to using the soap. I will post my thoughts on the product.

Street5927
04-28-2019, 01:24 PM
You will love it! Here is a review I did on their product line!

https://www.autopia.org/forums/product-reviews/190662-wax-shop-products-review.html?highlight=Wax+shop+review

bob m
04-28-2019, 03:04 PM
Wondering how it compares to GG foam soaps?

Street5927
04-28-2019, 08:30 PM
Wondering how it compares to GG foam soaps?

Not sure, but I think it is better than Meg`s Shampoo Plus

PA DETAILER
05-04-2019, 09:02 AM
THIS SOAP NAILED IT EVERY CATAGORY!!

Lubricity 10
Amount of foam 10
Cleaning ability 10

2oz in the foam gun. Same in bucket. Foam was amazing in the gun! Suds lasted thru the whole wash. Wash mitt glided over the paint. Rinses clean. Cherry scent is a bonus. Not over powering. Going to say it here now...THIS IS THE BEST SOAP I HAVE USED TO DATE. Well done WAX SHOP.

Street5927
05-04-2019, 03:30 PM
THIS SOAP NAILED IT EVERY CATAGORY!!

Lubricity 10
Amount of foam 10
Cleaning ability 10

2oz in the foam gun. Same in bucket. Foam was amazing in the gun! Suds lasted thru the whole wash. Wash mitt glided over the paint. Rinses clean. Cherry scent is a bonus. Not over powering. Going to say it here now...THIS IS THE BEST SOAP I HAVE USED TO DATE. Well done WAX SHOP.

I agree. I just ordered the 128 oz bottle.

PA DETAILER
06-10-2019, 07:46 AM
Into this soap for a few weeks now. Ordered another gallon to have on hand. Yes sir. It`s that good!

Lonnie
06-18-2019, 11:52 AM
I am just wondering how this Wax Shop soap compares to former forum-favorite but now-fallen-out-of-favor manufacturer Duragloss No. 901, since both have a cherry scent. Never used DG 901 myself. Just a question of curiosity.

If it`s as good as PA DETAILER says. it may be worth trying out. Finding a good car wash soap seems to be an elusive Holy Grail to detailing, since vehicle washing IS the most frequent detailing activity for myself as a hobbyist.

Accumulator
06-18-2019, 02:00 PM
..Finding a good car wash soap seems to be an elusive Holy Grail to detailing, since vehicle washing IS the most frequent detailing activity for myself as a hobbyist.
I agree 100% about the importance of doing Maintenance Washes properly, including using a good-enough shampoo.

BUT, other than the cost of some of `em, what makes it hard to find a good one?

I fancy myself pretty discerning when it comes to shampoos, and/but Griot`s (yeah, its current version) and 3D Pink Car Soap (but gee, no more 5 gallon buckets?!?) work fine for me, and Optimum and Ultima get rave reviews too. I myself don`t much care for food-scented stuff, so that takes a few off *my* list.

Other than the cost, I wouldn`t have thought it a big challenge to find something OK. JustJesus sent me some PoorBoy`s Super Slick & Suds that he thinks I`ll like, though I haven`t tried it yet :o

EDIT: OOPS... It only belatedly occurred to me that *foaming* is a factor I had overlooked! Is that it, how well it works in a foamer system?