PDA

View Full Version : Factor 4 Synthetic Wax System

Pages : [1] 2

tropicsteve
02-25-2019, 09:37 PM
Factor 4 Synthetic Wax System — is designed to protect the exterior of vehicles and guaranteed for up to three years when used and maintained as directed. The kit includes the Factor 4 Wax, the Deep Cleansing Wash, a wax applicator, and a microfiber towel. The Deep Cleansing Wash cleans and removes dirt particles from the car’s exterior while preparing the vehicle with a positive charge on the paint. When paired with the Factor 4 Synthetic Wax, the paint attracts the negative charge of the wax and bonds to prevent fading and degradation. The wax repels water while resisting UV radiation, chemicals, road salt, dirt and more. It creates a high-gloss shine with a deep reflective finish. • Factor 4 Instant Detailer Spray — complimenting the Synthetic Wax System, the Instant Detailer Spray removes tough grime, sap and bugs from the surface. It rejuvenates water repellency and shine while gently lifting dust and dirt from the vehicle’s surface. The Instant Detailer Spray is available in a trigger bottle for easy application.
https://i.imgur.com/gMf7vF8.png
saw this product while at wally world today, new from rustoleum selling for around $20.00. anyone hear anything about it yet?

Fishroes
02-25-2019, 09:55 PM
3 year protection for 20 bucks. Wow!

Setec Astronomy
02-25-2019, 10:07 PM
I figure 4 bucks on the clearance shelf in October.

Coatings=crack
02-26-2019, 03:20 AM
Factor 4 Synthetic Wax System — is designed to protect the exterior of vehicles and guaranteed for up to three years when used and maintained as directed. The kit includes the Factor 4 Wax, the Deep Cleansing Wash, a wax applicator, and a microfiber towel. The Deep Cleansing Wash cleans and removes dirt particles from the car’s exterior while preparing the vehicle with a positive charge on the paint. When paired with the Factor 4 Synthetic Wax, the paint attracts the negative charge of the wax and bonds to prevent fading and degradation. The wax repels water while resisting UV radiation, chemicals, road salt, dirt and more. It creates a high-gloss shine with a deep reflective finish. • Factor 4 Instant Detailer Spray — complimenting the Synthetic Wax System, the Instant Detailer Spray removes tough grime, sap and bugs from the surface. It rejuvenates water repellency and shine while gently lifting dust and dirt from the vehicle’s surface. The Instant Detailer Spray is available in a trigger bottle for easy application.
https://i.imgur.com/gMf7vF8.png
saw this product while at wally world today, new from rustoleum selling for around $20.00. anyone hear anything about it yet?

Up to three years.... if never driven....garaged..... instant detailed every 3 days...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coatings=crack
02-26-2019, 03:21 AM
Would love something with dust repellency

ShaneB
02-26-2019, 02:18 PM
When I read the name my first thought was, "what has chemicals guys come up with now?"

Was definitely not expecting Rust-Oleum

wannafbody
02-26-2019, 10:46 PM
I think Rust Oleum bought out Wipe New and might be remarketing some of their products.

Stokdgs
02-27-2019, 01:39 AM
Dictionary
Search for a word
e·lec·tro·fu·sionDictionary result for electrofusion
/iˌlektrōˈfyo͞oZHən/Submit
noun
fusion (in cells or other materials) that is induced by the application of electric current.
"the shell and center are joined by electrofusion, with the reconstructed embryo retaining most of the mother`s DNA"

I cannot find anything that talks about "Electrofusion Protection"...
Dan F

rlmccarty2000
02-27-2019, 09:35 AM
I tried to find this product everywhere. It’s not sold on Amazon or Walmart Online and it does not look like Rustoleum has a retail website. I probably would not buy it but it is strange that it is so hard to find.

wannafbody
02-27-2019, 09:46 AM
It just showed up at a local WalMart last week.

Dan
02-27-2019, 06:27 PM
I figure 4 bucks on the clearance shelf in October.

Exactly. I`m actually surprised anyone would think this would sell at Walmart. Target doesn`t even sell anything other than spray wax, smart of them.

wannafbody
02-27-2019, 07:36 PM
WalMart has a better selections of waxes and cleaners than Advance Auto. Autozone and Oreillys seem to have a decent amount of stuff.

sixsix
02-28-2019, 04:21 PM
Saw it at wal mart yesterday. It reads a lot like a product called 5 star shine that was making its rounds on a couple of car forums that I was on back in 2002.

Lonnie
02-28-2019, 04:36 PM
Electrofusion has got to be a marketing tech-term, like Blue Coral`s automotive surface sealer AutoFom, fortified with Fomblin A, a FadeBlock car color sunscreen. So says the vintage box from my car-care chemical collection in front or me (Queue Dennis Weaver`s TV Info-mercial as the pitchman for this product in the early 1990`s) Yes, I used it ALOT along with Liquid Glass, which took the place of DuPont`s Rain Dance. Still have some of that left in my collection, too!. Yes, I am an experienced (AKA old) detailer.

Lonnie
03-01-2019, 10:27 AM
WalMart has a better selections of waxes and cleaners than Advance Auto. Autozone and Oreillys seem to have a decent amount of stuff.
Ain`t that the truth!! Who would have thunk to see Chemical Guy`s car-care products at Wally World. I wish the AutoGlym`s products would have continued, but how many Autopians got to try their very good Hi-Definition wax when it was closed out for $20.00! Still have the dense (AKA rock hard when dry, which requires water to soften up) foam applicators and quality red microfiber towel from that wax.
Yah, it is "difficult" to imagine that the "typical" Walmart customer (Queue Internet Walmart customer photos!) would buy these Chemical Guy`s products, given their higher prices compared to their competition displayed on the same shelves. Another close-out "opportunity"?