PDA

View Full Version : Feynlab Ceramic Spray Sealant

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

BudgetPlan1
11-29-2018, 08:00 AM
FEYNLAB™ CERAMIC SPRAY SEALANT – Ceramic Spray Sealant leaves an ultra-slick, extremely glossy and hydrophobic surface. It is water-based and silicone free, easy to use, just spray on, wait to haze, and buff to high gloss. FEYNLAB™ Ceramic Spray Sealant gives months of protection and gloss to your paint, and plastic parts.

Kinda bought on a whim a few weeks ago ($32.95)...Feynlab has always been solid stuff and I`ve kinda taken a liking to their Panel Wipe as well. Anyway, it`s a very pleasant product to use. Seems to go on a bit `substantial-er` than some other products in this class and does indeed haze a bit as your wiping it on but comes off very easily and leaves a nice glossy, notably slicker feel to the paint than some other similar products. Longevity, I dunno...couldn`t really find too much info on it beyond the above but it sure is nice to use (pleasant scent as well although I can`t really put my finger on it just why it`s pleasant).

It leaves some really interesting bead trails after sheeting about 32oz of water across the hood...kinda cool....like little perforated lines.

Used it on Van 15: Gtechniq CSL + C2v3 applied 02/2017; wash, decon, CanCoat + Kamikaze Overcoat refresh 10/2017. This time just cleaned the hood with ONR in rinseless dilution then wiped down with the Feynlab Panel Wipe twice. Gonna try this on some properly prepped/fresh panels in near future and watch as it goes thru the coming (OK, already here) winter in NE Ohio. It`s slickness, while not crazy wax-like, will likely appeal to some folks and in general, Feynlab for me has seen solid results as far as they products I`ve used (Ceramic, Topcoat, Prime, Panel Wipe and Ceramic Spray Sealant). Wish they made branded/logo shirts...I dig that kinda stuff and their logo is pretty cool.
https://www.autopia.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=35577&stc=1https://www.autopia.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=35578&stc=1

showbbq
11-29-2018, 08:58 AM
Neat shot of the hood! Definitely curious how it performs on a prepped surface and how it compares to PA high gloss and Overcoat.

glfnaz
11-29-2018, 09:08 AM
Thanks. I have an unhealthy passion for SIO2 spray sealamts.

rlmccarty2000
11-29-2018, 09:49 AM

Me too. I think the Feynlab Ceramic Spray is sold by Amazon for $22. I had it in my cart with a few other spray sealants and didn’t pull the trigger. Not sure why, could be the 13 other bottles of SiO2 spray sealants I have on hand. Hmmm. I don’t know how these companies stay in business. Outside of us nuts who is buying the stuff? I never see/hear reviews. Much of this stuff is rebottled or designer from the same company. I need my own private label. Lol.

glfnaz
11-29-2018, 10:01 AM
Me too. I think the Feynlab Ceramic Spray is sold by Amazon for $22. I had it in my cart with a few other spray sealants and didn’t pull the trigger. Not sure why, could be the 13 other bottles of SiO2 spray sealants I have on hand. Hmmm. I don’t know how these companies stay in business. Outside of us nuts who is buying the stuff? I never see/hear reviews. Much of this stuff is rebottled or designer from the same company. I need my own private label. Lol.

Yep I know. I just ordered the WG SIO2 spray an hour ago. Got the 30% off. Since it`s not on this site yet I called LIZ in customer service. So far the IGL Premiere is my leader, followed by BF SIO2. The 22PLE and Kami OverCoat are sweet too, but the small bottle makes me pause. The IGL is expensive, but the `Environmentally Friendly` thing gives it extra brownie points.

Demonicus666
11-29-2018, 10:26 AM
Kinda bought on a whim a few weeks ago ($32.95)...Feynlab has always been solid stuff and I`ve kinda taken a liking to their Panel Wipe as well. Anyway, it`s a very pleasant product to use. Seems to go on a bit `substantial-er` than some other products in this class and does indeed haze a bit as your wiping it on but comes off very easily and leaves a nice glossy, notably slicker feel to the paint than some other similar products. Longevity, I dunno...couldn`t really find too much info on it beyond the above but it sure is nice to use (pleasant scent as well although I can`t really put my finger on it just why it`s pleasant).

It leaves some really interesting bead trails after sheeting about 32oz of water across the hood...kinda cool....like little perforated lines.

Used it on Van 15: Gtechniq CSL + C2v3 applied 02/2017; wash, decon, CanCoat + Kamikaze Overcoat refresh 10/2017. This time just cleaned the hood with ONR in rinseless dilution then wiped down with the Feynlab Panel Wipe twice. Gonna try this on some properly prepped/fresh panels in near future and watch as it goes thru the coming (OK, already here) winter in NE Ohio. It`s slickness, while not crazy wax-like, will likely appeal to some folks and in general, Feynlab for me has seen solid results as far as they products I`ve used (Ceramic, Topcoat, Prime, Panel Wipe and Ceramic Spray Sealant). Wish they made branded/logo shirts...I dig that kinda stuff and their logo is pretty cool.
https://www.autopia.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=35577&stc=1https://www.autopia.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=35578&stc=1Can you name the other brends you use?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

rlmccarty2000
11-29-2018, 10:27 AM
Yep I know. I just ordered the WG SIO2 spray an hour ago. Got the 30% off. Since it`s not on this site yet I called LIZ in customer service. So far the IGL Premiere is my leader, followed by BF SIO2. The 22PLE and Kami OverCoat are sweet too, but the small bottle makes me pause. The IGL is expensive, but the `Environmentally Friendly` thing gives it extra brownie points.

Now is the time to buy more of the IGL Ecocoat Premier. It’s still going and looking good after a month where many others couldn’t last 2 weeks. Overcoat is still holding up too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Demonicus666
11-29-2018, 10:30 AM
Me too. I think the Feynlab Ceramic Spray is sold by Amazon for $22. I had it in my cart with a few other spray sealants and didn’t pull the trigger. Not sure why, could be the 13 other bottles of SiO2 spray sealants I have on hand. Hmmm. I don’t know how these companies stay in business. Outside of us nuts who is buying the stuff? I never see/hear reviews. Much of this stuff is rebottled or designer from the same company. I need my own private label. Lol.What other 13 sio2 spray sealesnts do you use?? Can you do me them please??

rlmccarty2000
11-29-2018, 10:41 AM
What other 13 sio2 spray sealesnts do you use?? Can you do me them please??

Too many to name, but if you search SiO2 toppers or my user name you will find my comparisons and testing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Demonicus666
11-29-2018, 10:42 AM
Too many to name, but if you search SiO2 toppers or my user name you will find my comparisons and testing.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThank you

glfnaz
11-29-2018, 10:49 AM
I have used carPro Reload, TAC Systems, 22PLE Final Coat, Kamikaze OverCoat, BlackFire SIO2 spray, IGL Premier, and will soon try the Wolfgang ceramic spray. I have also used Gyeon CanCoat but it is marketed as an entry level coating as is IGL Premier.

What other 13 sio2 spray sealesnts do you use?? Can you do me them please??

Demonicus666
11-29-2018, 10:53 AM
I have used carPro Reload, TAC Systems, 22PLE Final Coat, Kamikaze OverCoat, BlackFire SIO2 spray, IGL Premier, and will soon try the Wolfgang ceramic spray. I have also used Gyeon CanCoat but it is marketed as an entry level coating as is IGL Premier.Thank you glfnaz much appreciated

acuRAS82
11-29-2018, 10:56 AM
I may try this Feynlab some day, also want to try Kami Overcoat.

BudgetPlan1
11-29-2018, 11:09 AM

I *think* this one may be slicker to the touch than IGL...but been awhile since I used Premier.

That may be their Detailer; I too saw it on on Amazon and the price difference was a bit puzzling.
https://www.autopia.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=35579&stc=1

Can you name the other brends you use?

Boosters/Maint Products/Topcoats:

1. Gtechniq Liquid Crystal C2V3
2. 22ple Final Coat VS1
3. 22ple Finitura
4. Gyeon Cure
5. IGL Premier
6. Kamikaze Overcoat
7. Kamikaze Infinity Wax
8. TAC Systems Moonlight
9. HydroSilex Recharge
10. Nanolex SiFinish
11. Polish Angel Cosmic Spritz
12. Polish Angel High Gloss
13. Feynlab Ceramic Spray Sealant

rlmccarty2000
11-29-2018, 11:39 AM
The IGL Ecocoat Premier is the least slickest of any QD I have tried. But unless you like to feel the paint it does not matter. It seems to stay cleaner than the others. It reminds me of Sonax PNS, just easier to use. Most of the others did not show any sign of being dirt repellant. Premier can also be layered for more protection. As you can tell, I’m a believer and it takes a lot to win me over.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk