PDA

View Full Version : RIP John McCain

Setec Astronomy
08-26-2018, 08:21 AM
I didn`t always agree with him, and he could be petulant and petty, but for a politician, he talked the talk and walked the walk. Hopefully he won`t be remembered as the last guy in Washington to have put country first.

JSFM35X
08-26-2018, 01:23 PM
Judging a man by his life’s work I’d say we lost a great one.

I hope he is in a special place reserved for men who served the country, honorably, his whole life.

Rest In Peace Sir !

Accumulator
08-26-2018, 01:27 PM
Yes indeed, a genuine Man of Principle.

rlmccarty2000
08-26-2018, 02:22 PM
We lost a good man and a true American hero. He was not afraid to go against his party to do the right thing. I’m afraid he is the last of his kind.

jrock645
08-26-2018, 06:17 PM
He was among the very last of the few good ones.

Coleroad
08-26-2018, 07:08 PM
Doesn`t matter if you agree with him. He should be respected by all for his, I say what I do, and do what I say. He believed in something and stood up for it. There`s so many who loose sight of that, or never had that in politics.

Bunky
08-27-2018, 10:54 AM
We lost a good man and a true American hero. He was not afraid to go against his party to do the right thing. I’m afraid he is the last of his kind.

He was unique and a disappearing type of elected politician.. When explaining why he voted or had a view it was not usually the same usual talking points.

davidc
08-27-2018, 11:26 AM
The Wife and I had requested help from Mr. McCain`s office a few times. Some times for Veteran`s and some for State difficulties. Senator McCain and his office were phenominal as we would likely hear from the offender within 30 minutes of the phone call to his office. I did not always agree with him but he was a great man, husband and father. I personally will miss him very much.

Dave