PDA

View Full Version : Bedliner question

Fishroes
08-19-2018, 10:21 AM
Happy Sunday everyone. I would like to get some input about what would be a good cleaner for a spray in bedliner. It’s not the line x, it’s the factory spray in from Toyota. I wish it was line x. Something that would clean it but not leave anything behind. I think I posted a couple months ago about this (see pic) going Tuesday for oil change etc at dealership https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180819/c7086ccf54d245ed6cb33ad7f0d9a619.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fishroes
08-19-2018, 11:11 AM
Wonder if the foaming brush at the car wash would hurt it. Definitely would have to wash the truck afterwards

rlmccarty2000
08-19-2018, 03:32 PM
I have a regular bedliner and I use Megs APC, water, and a broom to clean mine. The brush at the car wash would probably be fine. It’s supposed to be durable.

Swanicyouth
08-19-2018, 04:26 PM
I have the same factory bed on my Pro4X. I’d recommend a bed cover. I love mine.

It never gets filthy cause bed cover. I just clean it with car wash soap and a boars hair brush after pressure washing.

I couldn’t not have a bed cover - cuz it would get dirty & drive me crazy & cleaning it all the time seems like a waste of time when I can just keep it covered

rlmccarty2000
08-19-2018, 10:03 PM
I have the same factory bed on my Pro4X. I’d recommend a bed cover. I love mine.

It never gets filthy cause bed cover. I just clean it with car wash soap and a boars hair brush after pressure washing.

I couldn’t not have a bed cover - cuz it would get dirty & drive me crazy & cleaning it all the time seems like a waste of time when I can just keep it covered

Its a truck, it’s supposed to get dirty.

1500canoe
10-27-2018, 07:20 AM
I use whatever soap I`m using on the paint with a medium plastic bristle brush. That`s usually just Hyperwash, and it takes about 5 minutes to do. Pressure washer it`s it`s really bad.