PDA

View Full Version : how to pick

CalgaryDetail
07-09-2006, 05:40 PM
So I was thinking of making another order of product today as I am in a mood to try new things and was torn between which sponsor to use. I have never ordered from detailcity (Dywane) but have ordered from autogeek and was very impressed. so my question is how do you choose who to order it from I know I would like to give business to all the sponsors but I dont know how to choose lol.

Suzanna
07-09-2006, 05:43 PM
I know what you mean!

Suzanna

CalgaryDetail
07-09-2006, 05:58 PM
ok so i just made an order with autogeek because they offer the edge pads kit so that was my reasoning. I ordered the DA Edge 2000 pad kit, a red gritt gaurd and 16oz of bug squash. So im very excited and i guees i awsnerd my own question but i am still intrested as to how you choose who to order from

jaybs02
07-09-2006, 07:08 PM
Try to share the wealth, all of our sponsors here are great.
So rotate them through if you can.

"J"

Maxima Lover
07-09-2006, 11:59 PM
No more AG for me after my order was shipped out at an unreasonable speed IMO. Also the fact the order was incomplete beacuse they were out of stock, but I was never notifed. That is unaceptable IMO. DC.com is now where I`ll order the majority of my stuff from. If I have a small order and another sponser has what I want, I might try them out though.

DenaliJuice
07-10-2006, 01:47 AM
I just placed a HUGE order with AG today. I`ve never ordered from them before, so I hope I get everything I ordered.

billyboyb
07-10-2006, 11:45 AM
Me too: :bigups Dont worry.......almost all times there ok...:)

Big Leegr
07-10-2006, 03:07 PM
I try to "spread it around." But, I would imagine that if you used the DC discount at AG, there would be some sort of "recognition" by AG to Dwayne. Yes, AG is "bigger" but if you are planning on ordering something that`s available at either, try the one you haven`t before. (Gee, reminds me of a May West quote! ;) )