PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a short-bristle tire brush and dressing applicator

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Setec Astronomy
08-10-2018, 10:05 PM
Can you tell me who makes the bottom brush with the non slip handle?

Thanks in advance

As I said on the first page of the thread, that`s an SM Arnold, P/N 82-012. I believe you`ll find that Tuf Shine brush in their catalog as well.

Older
08-11-2018, 08:25 AM
That one they used to sell at Griot`s? They still sell it at TOL, I just checked. Look under "Wheel and Tire Car Care".

Who is TOL?

Thanks.

Setec Astronomy
08-11-2018, 08:28 AM
Who is TOL?

Um...I`ll send you a PM...I`m never sure what the rules are here now.

Older
08-11-2018, 09:21 AM
Um...I`ll send you a PM...I`m never sure what the rules are here now.

Got it. Thanks. PM back at ya`.

Accumulator
08-11-2018, 11:50 AM
I`d sure think you can post the name of a competitor here as long as you don`t post an actual link. Top of the Line. Been around since forever, pretty old-school by today`s standards. Irene is good people and IMO deserves whatever added costs come with buying from them.

GearHead_1
08-11-2018, 01:09 PM
I`d sure think you can post the name of a competitor here as long as you don`t post an actual link. Top of the Line. Been around since forever, pretty old-school by today`s standards. Irene is good people and IMO deserves whatever added costs come with buying from them.

Accumulator is correct. You can discuss virtually anything detailing related on this site but it isn’t the forum’s owners intention to provide a portal to competitors retail detailing sites.

PA DETAILER
08-11-2018, 04:16 PM

Duragloss #253 and Speedmaster applicator.

kajunman
08-11-2018, 06:45 PM
As I said on the first page of the thread, that`s an SM Arnold, P/N 82-012. I believe you`ll find that Tuf Shine brush in their catalog as well.

Sorry I missed that
Thanks

Accumulator
08-12-2018, 01:38 PM
PA DETAILER- Aw man, I sure wish I had some simple sidewalls like those! Heh heh...sidewall envy :D

beanbag
08-16-2018, 01:46 AM
U guys were right - the Tufshine tire brush is rather nice. It seems to have the right length and stiffness of bristles for tire scrubbing. The only thing is that I wish there were a version with a handle directly over the bristles.

SWETM
08-16-2018, 03:21 AM
U guys were right - the Tufshine tire brush is rather nice. It seems to have the right length and stiffness of bristles for tire scrubbing. The only thing is that I wish there were a version with a handle directly over the bristles.

I have the tuf shine tire brush and like it when I deep cleaning the tires. When just maintance I feel it to be a little to rough. Speedmaster has a tire brush that is a little softer and it goes under many brands this brush. That could be form of a tire brush you are looking for. I got it most for be useing as a carpet brush. I have most of my brushes from a danish company called Vikan that does some awesome quality brushes.

https://www.autopia-carcare.com/speed-master-tire-brush.html

/Tony