PDA

View Full Version : Can`t live without ______?

Pages : [1] 2

CharlesW
06-29-2006, 04:30 PM
In a recent post, I made a comment about a product not being something "I couldn`t live without".
Made me think a little about some of the products I use regularly.

Lots of swirl removers have worked good for me.
Lots of paint cleaners/polishes.
A few cleaner/waxes.
Several sealants.
A few different carnauba`s.
A number of shampoos.
Leather/rubber/vinyl protectants are abundant.
APC`s are readily available.
I have my favorites, but there are quite few good products in each category.

Probably the one product I came up with that I would really hate to give up: Poorboy`s Spray & Wipe.
I use it by the gallon and have yet to find another product that could match it, let alone replace it.

What`s some of your have to have products?

Charles

Beemerboy
06-29-2006, 04:36 PM
In a recent post, I made a comment about a product not being something "I couldn`t live without".
Made me think a little about some of the products I use regularly.

Lots of swirl removers have worked good for me.
Lots of paint cleaners/polishes.
A few cleaner/waxes.
Several sealants.
A few different carnauba`s.
A number of shampoos.
Leather/rubber/vinyl protectants are abundant.
APC`s are readily available.
I have my favorites, but there are quite few good products in each category.

Probably the one product I came up with that I would really hate to give up: Poorboy`s Spray & Wipe.
I use it by the gallon and have yet to find another product that could match it, let alone replace it.

What`s some of your have to have products?

Charles

A complete hands down second from me on this one...I`m buying it in the 5 gallon model now....another one for me is P-w-C

Anthony A
06-29-2006, 06:50 PM
QEW for me. It`s my most valuable player in the winter. No way I could maintain my car like I do without it in the winter.

Another is microfiber. It is the major reason I have almost totally eliminated marring from the car. Only time I get marring now is from the snow and ice in the winter or a random incident like some one brushing up against the car.

JaredPointer
06-30-2006, 07:54 AM
PB`s S&W
Bug Squash

cwcad
06-30-2006, 08:07 AM
I pondered this question for a few moments. I first thought that I would say Propolish. Yet, upon further reflection, I am with the majority of responders of this thread so far. The one product that I use the most and would miss the most is S&W. I also am a member of the five gallon club.

rabbi
06-30-2006, 08:31 AM
As much as I like wax I`d have to say clay. Nothing makes the surface smoother than this product.This product/procedure is essential if you want a better than a showroom shine.

rfinkle2
06-30-2006, 10:26 AM
Poorboy`s quickwax and menzerna polishes.

fallout
06-30-2006, 04:37 PM
Menzerna IP and FP

FreeBIZZ
06-30-2006, 05:04 PM
I`m rather new, but have tried quite a few products. Right now, I love the look of Poorboys Spray and Gloss over the top of Natty`s Blue on my Red GTI.
2nd Place pushing hard for 1st is DuraGloss AquaWax.

belcherm58
06-30-2006, 05:48 PM
Poorboys Spray and WIpe and Bug Squash.

lbls1
06-30-2006, 08:21 PM
....The Power of Zymol!

MCA
06-30-2006, 08:38 PM
A couple of years ago when I lived at an apartment with no hose, my choice would have been Poorboy`s S&W without a doubt. Since my living arrangements have changed, I would have to go with ultra-fine clay (either Sonus or Pinnacle)...just when you think your paint is smooth...you gotta break out the clay.

wytstang
06-30-2006, 11:04 PM
Living in an apartment QEW (and mf) rains king for me...

GearHead_1
07-01-2006, 10:09 AM
Family, Souveran and Edge 2000 System.:howdy

joe.p
07-01-2006, 11:08 AM
PB`s S&W :bigups

Makita
PC 7424