PDA

View Full Version : Slickest LSP, after the first wash

Dan
11-25-2017, 07:53 PM
So lots of LSPs are super slick right after application. Is there anything that stays slick, like after a wash? I honestly can think of anything that I own that doesn`t drop off a cliff after it gets wet.

PA DETAILER
11-25-2017, 08:01 PM
Hydro blue. After the first wash, and many more to follow.

https://www.autopia-carcare.com/mckees-37-hydro-blue-coating.html#.WhoVFExFxjo

trashmanssd
11-25-2017, 08:51 PM
Geteching CSL, not sure its fair with a coating they are not what I consider a LSP. LSP`s to me are products used every few months.

jvs1991
11-25-2017, 10:52 PM
Hydro blue. After the first wash, and many more to follow.

https://www.autopia-carcare.com/mckees-37-hydro-blue-coating.html#.WhoVFExFxjo

This. I couldnt believe how slick it was after i applied it. Even when the car was dirty I wiped my finger across the paint and it was so slick. Then the stupid dealer washed the car after I said not to twice. It was still slick but I feel the abrasiveness of their auto car wash and the heavy detergents in the soap they used probably degraded the finish. I will say though hydro blue on my recently waxed car was the easiest LSP ive ever applied, even if you applied it once a month its worth it. I used wet coat on my parents car which I hadnt waxed in almost 6 months and it restored beading and it definitely was slicker than the paint after being washed.

Tc99m
11-26-2017, 11:05 AM
Gyeon CanCoat!

Accumulator
11-26-2017, 01:30 PM
I haven`t noticed FK1000P getting less slick after a wash, but I suspect that all the wash-related variables make this a YMMV situation.

JohnZ3MC
11-26-2017, 02:14 PM
Menzerna/Jescar Powerlock is super slick even after the third and fourth wash. It`s so slick my line of sight slips right off the hood. Now that`s slick.

Dan
11-27-2017, 08:11 AM
Thanks guys. For me I think the slickest has been BFWD, going from memory, but we`re talking about 1/4 the slickness of when first applied.