PDA

View Full Version : What happened to ADS?

Dan
10-18-2017, 09:46 AM
Anyone know why ADS stopped selling sample sizes of Megs products?

Setec Astronomy
10-18-2017, 11:11 AM
If you notice, it`s not just sample sizes, it`s that he doesn`t sell any chemicals anymore, it`s all machines/tools, pads, towels, etc. Well, I guess he`s selling the Rupes polishes now, but he made some conscious effort to get out of the liquid products a few years ago.

Wknd Dtlr
10-18-2017, 01:23 PM
I asked Rick of ADS that same question last month and he told me he quit selling chemical and liquid products ( except Rupes polishes ) as shipping prices became too costly for his operation.

Dan
10-18-2017, 02:46 PM
I asked Rick of ADS that same question last month and he told me he quit selling chemical and liquid products ( except Rupes polishes ) as shipping prices became too costly for his operation.

That`s a big bummer. I would have been happy to pay higher shipping prices, I just don`t use enough chemicals to justify buying some stuff in gallons. A gallon of Hyperdressing would last me an eternity. APC I can use pretty quickly.

Civicclutch
10-18-2017, 10:17 PM
Just picked up some pads and coating applicators from them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jvs1991
10-19-2017, 04:41 AM
The prices on pads are pretty good too. Even the nanoskin stuff is a steal.

BudgetPlan1
10-19-2017, 05:38 AM
If`n I`m buying pads in bunches, great place to get `em. Can`t believe how quickly they get to NE Ohio from AZ with standard, reasonable shipping.

The prices on pads are pretty good too. Even the nanoskin stuff is a steal.

dschribs
10-19-2017, 07:12 AM
That`s a big bummer. I would have been happy to pay higher shipping prices, I just don`t use enough chemicals to justify buying some stuff in gallons. A gallon of Hyperdressing would last me an eternity. APC I can use pretty quickly.

Same here. I still have half a gallon of wheel brightener that I bought over five years ago.

I`ve bought alot of Megs samples from that site too. Sucks that`s he gotten out of that business.

Pats300zx
10-19-2017, 07:39 AM
Same here. I still have half a gallon of wheel brightener that I bought over five years ago.

I`ve bought alot of Megs samples from that site too. Sucks that`s he gotten out of that business.

Wow...now I don`t feel bad about my Wheel Brightener. I have had my gallon for like 8 years !!!

Dan
10-19-2017, 10:04 AM
Yeah, I have some really old WB as well, probably 10 years old, I only use it when I buy a new to me used car, which hasn`t been in ages because prices on used cars are INSANITY right now.