PDA

View Full Version : Rag Company TWISTRESS 16 x 24 Premium Korean Twist Loop Towel - 3-PACK

Pages : [1] 2

JSFM35X
09-18-2017, 03:24 PM
This is an un-paid review-

I did not receive this product for free, I purchased the 3 Pack online.

This towel troubled me out of the box new. Felt rough. I washed it before I used it and it felt a little softer.

I have had this for over a month, but used it over the weekend, This towel is the best drying towel I have used to date.

One towel did my whole 4 door full size car. It is easy to wring out, and just keeps on going.

I like the size as it makes it easy to dry the lower portions of the car without having any towel touch the ground.

I will be buying more unless someone who has used this tells me there is something better.

Great product 5/5
Great / fast shipping 5/5
Great / fast communication via email from order to delivery 5/5

Angus
09-18-2017, 03:39 PM
Such a great towel for drying! I love how easy it is to wring out too. And for $7 a towel in the 3 pack (+ shipping) it`s an unbeatable value for $$! :)

Ronkh
09-18-2017, 04:06 PM
Cool.

I bought some when Angus reviewed it.

Hope I get to use it.

boomdone
09-18-2017, 04:13 PM
Good review. I too bought the 3 pack during their Labor Day sale and have yet to take it out of the package. Looking forward to trying them out.

JSFM35X
09-18-2017, 06:52 PM
I see you using it in no time!

think positive my man!

Cool.

Hope I get to use it.

Dwhite0960
09-18-2017, 06:58 PM
They are amazing value I love mine get multiple cars from one towel with a rinseless wash

Mike lambert
09-18-2017, 07:04 PM
I`ve been buying a lot from them, excellent service and quality! But you`ll never get me to switch from my Griot`s drying towels!

LEDetailng
09-18-2017, 07:15 PM
Cool.

Hope I get to use it.

Ron,

Is everything ok? I must have missed something.

BadgerRivFan
09-18-2017, 07:43 PM
I also bought a 3-pack during the Labor Day sale... very nice towels and good for drying. I would prefer that they also came in a 16x16 though as a personal preference.

Griots PFM`s are thicker (heftier) and are still my top choice.

I have not snagged the twistress towels yet, where the PFMs do snag pretty easily.

Setec Astronomy
09-18-2017, 08:47 PM
Eh...this reminds me of The Sneeches. Drying towels are supposed to be Waffle Weaves...until we all have $1000 worth of Waffle Weaves (well....maybe that`s just me).

Then all of a sudden you need to have PFM or Twistresses or whatever to dry...riddle me this, Batman...after we all give away our Waffle Weaves and buy $1000 of these...will Waffle Weaves become the new "must have" drying towel again?

JSFM35X
09-18-2017, 08:58 PM
I personally never liked any waffle weave towels and I tried a bunch. Purchased many other types of drying towels over the years, and they were ok. These twistress are the best so far. I used my WW cut into sections to buff down tire shine that`s too glossy, and to clean my engine, then I toss in the circular file. Best I can say about them is they don`t lint.

Eh...this reminds me of The Sneeches. Drying towels are supposed to be Waffle Weaves...until we all have $1000 worth of Waffle Weaves (well....maybe that`s just me).

Then all of a sudden you need to have PFM or Twistresses or whatever to dry...riddle me this, Batman...after we all give away our Waffle Weaves and buy $1000 of these...will Waffle Weaves become the new "must have" drying towel again?

rlmccarty2000
09-18-2017, 09:28 PM
I use waffle weaves for Glass duties only. Big Blues and PFMs for paint.

JSFM35X
09-19-2017, 07:12 AM
Never tried on glass, need to try that, I was pretty down in WW. I have dedicated glass towels I really like, but always looking for a use for the 2 doz or do WW I have taking up space.

I use waffle weaves for Glass duties only. Big Blues and PFMs for paint.

dcjredline
09-19-2017, 09:39 AM
I too prefer the GG PFM over the TRC towels BUT ONLY SLIGHTLY. If you factor in price then the TRC towels win out. I tried the big blue one time and was pretty disappointed with it. As for WW towels I never was impressed and used them cause they were probably the best available so I used them. They are good for glass but they have been shelved for now.

jatleson
09-19-2017, 11:07 AM
I`m looking to get some towels from TRC. I really like the Griot`s PFM drying towels, can do more than one car with just one (assuming a blow dry first). My WW have been demoted to drying door jams, trunk, etc.