PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to share....

Pages : [1] 2

Anthony O.
09-07-2017, 04:40 PM
This is a great product. Cuts nice, true no dust, can finish out also.

Not much more to say other than if you run a professional shop you may want to give it serious consideration.

Ronkh
09-07-2017, 04:41 PM
Hi ANthony !!

Pic no work. Photobuckt screwed ya.

Anthony O.
09-07-2017, 04:50 PM
Hi ANthony !!

Pic no work. Photobuckt screwed ya.

Son of a B..., ok thanks. Let me slap someone and try again.

512detail
09-07-2017, 05:05 PM
was about to say.. photobucket no longer a great product , unless you have the Ron key I guess

Anthony O.
09-07-2017, 05:22 PM
OK, should work now. I tried giving photobucket money even but apparently I broke the internet.

RTexasF
09-07-2017, 05:24 PM
Is this your invention?

rlmccarty2000
09-07-2017, 05:47 PM
Does it fill? Or is the word "glaze" just marketing speak?

Anthony O.
09-07-2017, 06:57 PM
Is this your invention?

No sir. A very nice product though that I would of loved to have been part of.

I was skeptical at first but once you find the right pad for the job it can be a true one step product for both hard and soft paints BUT on softer paints it will need a finishing step.

Right now, for the last year or more, I have been using Sonax Parfait...I call it "yogurt" to my guys, and that is a fantastic finish to mild polish. Better than Menzerna IMHO.

Anthony O.
09-07-2017, 07:01 PM

I have not seen any fill properties with it, so mark it up as part of the name. The term "glaze" did not always mean a product to hide or fill but another name for polishing.

Anthony

512detail
09-07-2017, 07:09 PM
Jace makes a great compound.
I`ve been using it on all the cars I`ve been coating for a few months now. Almost used an entire bottle now. He`s working on a finishing polish and an AIO currently. I might have some beta samples to play with and review soon.

512detail
09-07-2017, 07:11 PM
no filling

Richy and myself have reviewed this product in the past

Accumulator
09-08-2017, 01:51 PM
Hi, Anthony! Great to see you posting here.

That stuff diminishing-abrasive or not?

512detail
09-08-2017, 02:25 PM
Hi, Anthony! Great to see you posting here.

That stuff diminishing-abrasive or not?

from Jace himself when I asked him a few months ago : "it`s diminishing, so it starts heavy then breaks down into a glaze for extended work time and ease of removal. it will go forever on a foam pad, and won`t gum microfiber pads since I have it dusting lightly at the end of the cycle to release from the pad"

at that time we also discussed those letters that spelled glaze on the bottle " I wanted to get away from the old way of thinking and name it based on how it acts. It breaks down into a glaze to give it the extended work time but that`s after the cutting is done."

hopefully that answers any q`s... I can tell you from first hand experience its a great product. If you need ridiculous cut you might not get it from this one unless you use a wool pad or something but I can tell you this works great on a urofiber pad unless you`re wanting to go chasing stuff.

the audi thread , that black s5, that was this stuff on urofiber and pa final finish on rupes yellow

Accumulator
09-08-2017, 02:47 PM
512Detail- Ah, OK, thanks.

And yeah, "glaze" has meant all sorts of things over the years..M07 used to be "Sealer and Reseal Glaze", 3M`s 05937 was "Machine Glaze" despite being a (pretty OK! I still like it on smooth exterior plastics) Finishing Polish, and so on..

512detail
09-08-2017, 03:05 PM
512Detail- Ah, OK, thanks.

And yeah, "glaze" has meant all sorts of things over the years..M07 used to be "Sealer and Reseal Glaze", 3M`s 05937 was "Machine Glaze" despite being a (pretty OK! I still like it on smooth exterior plastics) Finishing Polish, and so on..

I see...I`m still a young buck in this detail game.... (only been at this 5 yrs)