PDA

View Full Version : Detailer in Middle Georgia

FryeBaby
09-05-2017, 04:24 PM
I am looking to see if there are any Autopia type detailers in Middle Georgia. I need to find a detailer that can be trusted. Since arthritis has got me down, it looks like I may have to pay someone to detail my cars and trucks. I hate it because I love making things shiny. Any help is appreciated very much.

nickclark08
09-05-2017, 04:26 PM
Raydiant Detail here on the forums is in Atlanta - not sure how far that is from where you are. check out his threads - he does some awesome work

RaydiantDetail
09-06-2017, 10:35 AM
NickClark - I appreciate the kind words! It means a lot!

FryeBaby - I would be more than happy to chat with you about your detailing needs! Ill shoot you a PM with my info.

FryeBaby
09-21-2017, 07:48 PM
Thanks for the replies Nick and Ray. I have been working a lot so it took me awhile to check on my thread. LOL. Ray does some great work (I checked out his website) but he is at least two hours away. So that would be kind of hard to make work. Also great website Ray, very well done.

dcjredline
09-21-2017, 11:54 PM
Fadeaway detailing is near Atlanta. Maybe if you narrow it down some more from "mid Georgia"? cause that leaves alot for translation.

RaydiantDetail
09-22-2017, 12:14 PM
Hey Fryebaby,

Thanks for the DM reply, I responded back as well. No worries on the lateness of your response. At the end of the day let me know how I can help out. Always willing to help out a fellow autopian anyway I can. Appreciate the feedback on the website :)