PDA

View Full Version : Questions on Autogeek Foamaster and Adams Premium guns

kajunman
09-02-2017, 05:54 PM
Time to buy a new gun. Have any of you guys used both guns. Pluses and minuses.

PA DETAILER
09-02-2017, 06:20 PM
They are all the same. Just different brand stickers on them. Gilmore makes them.

kajunman
09-02-2017, 07:31 PM
They are all the same. Just different brand stickers on them. Gilmore makes them.

Well that is good to hear. The barrels look slightly different, I guess that is what through me off.
I might spring for the Adams to replace my cheap gun.

The Guz
09-03-2017, 01:22 AM
Get the Autogeek foam gun. I used the previous Adams model and Autogeek gun works better.

KBsToy
09-03-2017, 05:13 AM
I myself like Adams NEW foam gun. It seems to apply more soap in a thicker pattern...15% off sale ...

Dwhite0960
09-03-2017, 07:07 AM
I went with a cheaper electric pressure washer and foam cannon combo for about 20 bucks more than what the adams gun runs. It was superior in all aspects this way to me personally. Now it just collects dust due to me swapping to strictly rinseless washing. I save time, money on soap, and it is eco friendly. Not to mention I can dry a Yukon xl with one rag company twistress and still have plenty left in it.

kajunman
09-06-2017, 05:37 PM
I went with a cheaper electric pressure washer and foam cannon combo for about 20 bucks more than what the adams gun runs. It was superior in all aspects this way to me personally. Now it just collects dust due to me swapping to strictly rinseless washing. I save time, money on soap, and it is eco friendly. Not to mention I can dry a Yukon xl with one rag company twistress and still have plenty left in it.

Dwhite0960,
I thought about using a foam cannon but Accumulator boar bush wash method which I intend to use seems to work better with a foam gun.

2quikta
09-07-2017, 08:43 PM
Time to buy a new gun. Have any of you guys used both guns. Pluses and minuses.

Adams premium works better, but at an additional price. With a sale it`s not bad.

2quikta
09-07-2017, 08:54 PM

You may be speaking of their regular gun, which everybody has their own branded one. Can you link another gun like their premium gun? I haven`t seen one.

kajunman
09-08-2017, 09:40 AM
You may be speaking of their regular gun, which everybody has their own branded one. Can you link another gun like their premium gun? I haven`t seen one.

I was talking about their premium gun.

Accumulator
09-08-2017, 01:42 PM
OK...somebody school me on this "premium"/different foamgun! Like, post up a linkie or something so I can see what you`re talking about. Please :D

Dwhite0960,
I thought about using a foam cannon but Accumulator boar bush wash method which I intend to use seems to work better with a foam gun.
Correct, can`t see doing it with a foam cannon...not flaming, just a completely different approach from what I do.

You ever get that Blonde Premium BHB from Universal yet? Last time I checked (other evening) they didn`t come up as backordered or anything...might pick up a spare of two myself.