PDA

View Full Version : Poorboys question

06vrss
07-06-2017, 07:39 PM
I was just wondering whats difference between spray & wipe and bird sh#t remover? I just received a bottle of the latter. I`ve always been a big fan of s&w. I`m new to BSR. My totally unscientific observation is that the are a similar color but that`s about it haha. Enlighten me....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Ronkh
07-06-2017, 07:46 PM
THe bs remover is a deeper green...... At least to my eye.

From my observations, it seems to "soften" the poop more...

Funny thing is though, I keep sw in my car, but not bs remover.

Setec Astronomy
07-06-2017, 08:12 PM
Steve always said that BSR was a more concentrated version of S&W.

GearHead_1
07-06-2017, 10:06 PM
Steve always said that BSR was a more concentrated version of S&W.That would have been precisely my response having not heard Steve make the comment.

06vrss
07-06-2017, 11:46 PM
Thanks for the input guys. I kinda figured it was just a "stronger" version of s&w. I bought it to keep in trunk because I enjoy s&w so much. And yeah Ron it does appear slightly darker. Smells completely different.

Setec Astronomy
07-07-2017, 05:39 AM
Thanks for the input guys. I kinda figured it was just a "stronger" version of s&w. I bought it to keep in trunk because I enjoy s&w so much. And yeah Ron it does appear slightly darker. Smells completely different.

I dunno, if it smells different maybe he changed it when he brought it back. My experience with it and what Steve said about it goes back to when it was first being made.

Poorboy
07-07-2017, 01:00 PM
I was just wondering whats difference between spray & wipe and bird sh#t remover? I just received a bottle of the latter. I`ve always been a big fan of s&w. I`m new to BSR. My totally unscientific observation is that the are a similar color but that`s about it haha. Enlighten me....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

They have similar raw materials but in different proportions to be able to handle different tasks ;) ie .. not as simple as a stronger Spray and Wipe

06vrss
07-07-2017, 01:52 PM
They have similar raw materials but in different proportions to be able to handle different tasks ;) ie .. not as simple as a stronger Spray and Wipe

Thank you. Haven`t got a chance to use it yet. I`m sure it won`t be long however. Birds really seem to love my vehicles lately.

Ronkh
07-07-2017, 02:59 PM

So, ones made to clean dirt, the other to clean sh#t

Poorboy
07-07-2017, 03:09 PM
So, ones made to clean dirt, the other to clean sh#t

yes, the surfactants are in different proportions ;)