PDA

View Full Version : 3D Rinse Free Wash???

LashingStanley
06-28-2017, 07:57 PM
Has anyone tried this? I haven`t heard a single person mention it since it was released last year????

06vrss
06-29-2017, 05:53 PM
I`ve never used it. My favorites are Wolfgang Uber, The Gloss Shop Trifecta, and McKees N914.

driggett
07-01-2017, 01:58 AM
Has anyone tried this? I haven`t heard a single person mention it since it was released last year????

I use it all the time. Works better for me than a foam gun. Less work and after I do the initial wipes to get the dust and loose dirt off I can go back over the area and scrub if I need to. Wipes off cleanly. Nare do I say it buffs off cleanly with a microfiber towel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mikejames
07-01-2017, 04:00 PM
I have the 3D rinse free wash. I have used it several times and it seems to work good. Nothing really stands out good or bad, it`s easy to use and just seems to work without any problems. I don`t think it gets much talk because everyone is looking at the next great product coming out.

LashingStanley
07-02-2017, 12:51 PM
Thank you very much for your responses guys. I think you are right MikeJames. 3D seems to make products that are cost effective and easy to use but that doesn`t seem to be what people want.

mikejames
07-02-2017, 02:41 PM
Poxy is another of the products that doesn`t get talked about much. But it is a killer combo when used after Speed!

BadgerRivFan
07-02-2017, 03:01 PM
I think the fact that 3D Rinse Free is a RTU product is probably the reason that many have not tried it. Seems that all of the "popular" rinseless washes are sold as concentrates and not RTU.

Griots Garage Spray On Car Wash is another product that never gets talked about. Here again my suspicion why not is that it`s only available as RTU.

Migue
07-02-2017, 04:45 PM
3D does have some cost effective products but this one is not one that stands out in the cost department IMO, price is right about the same as other popular RW products already in the market (a gallon of this is right at around $40 and so is ONR/Mckees etc..) and as already mentioned, the product doesn`t offer anything better than what`s already out there , so people lose interest and stay using whatever was already available .

I tried their waterless wash and I liked it, just not what I need for my business cost-wise though , so I went with another product.

mikejames
07-02-2017, 05:42 PM
I think the fact that 3D Rinse Free is a RTU product is probably the reason that many have not tried it. Seems that all of the "popular" rinseless washes are sold as concentrates and not RTU.

Griots Garage Spray On Car Wash is another product that never gets talked about. Here again my suspicion why not is that it`s only available as RTU.

3D Rinse free wash is not RTU (ready to use). From the 3D site it says 1 ounce per gallon of water. Rinse Free Wash - 3dproducts (http://www.3dproducts.com/task/exterior/wash-clean/rinse-free-wash/)

BadgerRivFan
07-02-2017, 07:45 PM
3D Rinse free wash is not RTU (ready to use). From the 3D site it says 1 ounce per gallon of water. Rinse Free Wash - 3dproducts (http://www.3dproducts.com/task/exterior/wash-clean/rinse-free-wash/)

Well neither AG or Autopia markets it as a concentrate nor provides any dilution ratios in their product descriptions, so that could answer the question of why nobody uses it.

craigdt
07-04-2017, 09:18 AM
I`d really like to give this a try. I`m in need of a new rinseless wash, and the 3D products all seem to be pretty good.

What`s the smell like?