PDA

View Full Version : Post your Fathers Day Haul

Nutbread
06-19-2017, 08:04 AM
The headphones are pretty good, but I`m not sure about the tumbler. It`s supposed to keep hot stuff hot and cold stuff cold.
But when I got to work this morning the coffee was lukewarm and the only thing left of the popsicle was the stick.
Ok why did it rotate my picture?

ShakingHorizons
06-19-2017, 09:06 AM
It`s supposed to keep hot stuff hot and cold stuff cold.
But when I got to work this morning the coffee was lukewarm and the only thing left of the popsicle was the stick.

Nice dad joke, lol.

rlmccarty2000
06-19-2017, 06:31 PM
I got the Dad aftershave and some new pjs. It`s always nice to be remembered.

grungy
06-19-2017, 08:19 PM
Kids actually listened to me for a change - got a foam canon and CG Citrus Red for Father`s Day. Yep, now I can make an even bigger mess with suds and a pressure washer :)

richy
06-20-2017, 06:48 AM
The headphones are pretty good, but I`m not sure about the tumbler. It`s supposed to keep hot stuff hot and cold stuff cold.
Ok why did it rotate my picture?

That`s like the blond who goes shopping for a Thermos. She reads the description saying it keeps hot things hot and cold things cold. She asks the salesperson "How does it know??".

Want some INCREDIBLE headphones? Don`t judge on appearance (yes they were designed in 1984 and look like it). They are affordable, have a LIFETIME replacement warranty and most importantly, sound incredible -including strong bass, IMHO. They make a pair with Iphone compatible buttons too:

https://www.koss.com/headphones/on-ear-headphones/porta-pro

Civicclutch
06-20-2017, 06:59 AM
Yes koss makes some great sounding headphones for the price paid just haven`t found any that were Bluetooth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

richy
06-20-2017, 07:08 AM
Yes koss makes some great sounding headphones for the price paid just haven`t found any that were Bluetooth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True, they use a cord. All of my good ones do. I haven`t found a pair of BT headphones that deliver a sound I like. I`ve donated several pair to my kids, LOL.

trashmanssd
06-20-2017, 07:31 AM
I never like the feel of on ear head phones I like over ear head phones. I Love the huge over ear super big cushion seal head phones those are comfy and block out a lot more sound.

Angus
06-20-2017, 08:15 AM
I never like the feel of on ear head phones I like over ear head phones. I Love the huge over ear super big cushion seal head phones those are comfy and block out a lot more sound.

Agreed!

RaydiantDetail
06-20-2017, 11:08 AM

Same here. Not a fan of the in ear head phones either. They never stay in my ears. Constantly fall out.

I picked up the sennheiser hd280 pro and i love them, for the price they are great.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IT0IHOY/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&th=1

richy
06-20-2017, 11:45 AM
Same here. Not a fan of the in ear head phones either. They never stay in my ears. Constantly fall out.

I picked up the sennheiser hd280 pro and i love them, for the price they are great.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IT0IHOY/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&th=1

Yes, they might block out more sound due to the rubber around your ears, but I only find them comfortable for a short period of time. I get too hot wearing the over ear style. The Porta Pros I linked to are the on the ear style, not in the ear. They are 1/2 the price of the Sennheiser and come with a lifetime warranty. I am a HUGE fan of them as you can tell. Great reviews on the ones you posted however.

trashmanssd
06-20-2017, 01:50 PM
I want to get a pair of these but I dont use head phones much and it seems like a waste of money.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0042A8CW2/ref=s9_acsd_hps_bw_c_x_13_w?th=1

grungy
06-20-2017, 09:09 PM
I want to get a pair of these but I dont use head phones much and it seems like a waste of money.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0042A8CW2/ref=s9_acsd_hps_bw_c_x_13_w?th=1

I have the older HD 555 kit (all black). Best pair I ever owned but the ear foam pads are coming off after 8 years of use. Sound is still top notch IMHO.

GearHead_1
06-21-2017, 09:23 PM
My family is very good to me. Father`s Day gift is scheduled to arrive on Friday. I ordered these from AutoGeek as Autopia Car-Care doesn`t list this model in their Race Ramps line up. ACC lists everything but the Magna model which is the one I ordered. They are rated at 5000 lbs. for the pair, the non Magna`s are rated at 3000 lbs. for the pair. I`m sure ACC just forgot this webpage in their store. I`ve spent a lot of money with PBMG over the past decade but when I looked at my AG account I hadn`t placed an order with the since 2006, ACC gets it all. Even had to set a new password. Picked these up during their sale, they are drop shipped from the factory.