PDA

View Full Version : Video Review -Flex XFE15-7 (not my review)

JustJesus
05-11-2017, 02:43 PM
For those considering the Flex.

Video review of the machine by Forensic Detailing Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uu3xBaTWRg&t=864s

Angus
05-11-2017, 03:41 PM
Thanks for sharing, Jesus!

I really appreciate the effort this fellow puts into making videos... but 33 minutes? That`s a deal killer for me. Sorry, Mr. Forensic Detailing.

atgonzales
05-11-2017, 04:02 PM
Saw the video, nicely done

JustJesus
05-11-2017, 04:25 PM
Thanks for sharing, Jesus!

I really appreciate the effort this fellow puts into making videos... but 33 minutes? That`s a deal killer for me. Sorry, Mr. Forensic Detailing.

You`re welcome, Angus.

I hear you on those lengthy videos. But it`s what I do to kill time while I wait: for the teen to get out of practice, the wife to finish [whatever], breaks at work, lunch breaks, or any other times I`m sitting idle and not at home. :)

xspwrstang
05-12-2017, 09:05 AM
You`re welcome, Angus.

I hear you on those lengthy videos. But it`s what I do to kill time while I wait: for the teen to get out of practice, the wife to finish [whatever], breaks at work, lunch breaks, or any other times I`m sitting idle and not at home. :)
Good to know I`m not the only one who does that...according to my wife I`m the only person on earth who uses youtube to watch detailing videos. lol

JustJesus
05-12-2017, 10:37 AM
Good to know I`m not the only one who does that...according to my wife I`m the only person on earth who uses youtube to watch detailing videos. lol

Oh, definitely not alone! If anything, point out to her that the video you`re currently watching has had [number] of views!

Sure enough, yesterday the kid`s practice went half hour longer than I was told. I watched two more videos. haha. Yeah.

Tpr1634
05-12-2017, 11:33 AM
I really like his videos wish the flex was out before I got my 15

RaydiantDetail
05-12-2017, 11:48 AM
You`re welcome, Angus.

lol same here. sometimes i just leave detailing videos on in the background and listen to them while I am doing other things around the house.

Brewins
05-13-2017, 06:31 AM
Great review. However, the XFE 15 does NOT spin at 9,000 OPM on speed 6. Just as Flex claims the 3401 spins at 9,600 OPM on speed 6; it`s more like 4800 OPM. Their way of measuring OPM is different than the industry standard.

dennis hiip
05-13-2017, 09:14 AM
Too long. Couldn`t hang

gspam
05-14-2017, 01:14 AM
I like Forensic Detailing. Long videos but more information put into them. Some other fellows just repeat themselves over and over for 1/2 hour.