PDA

View Full Version : Top coat f11

Civicclutch
04-18-2017, 12:58 PM
So I had a client ask if I`ve ever heard or used this before, and I let them know I had not. But upon looking it up it sounds almost to good to be true and am wondering if anyone of you all have heard or used it, and what your thoughts on it are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ronkh
04-18-2017, 01:56 PM
It`s getting a lot of play on vette forums lately

dschribs
04-18-2017, 02:07 PM
"sounds almost to good to be true"

I`d say you have your answer.

Civicclutch
04-18-2017, 02:15 PM
"sounds almost to good to be true"

I`d say you have your answer.

That`s been said of coatings when they first came out tho too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RaydiantDetail
04-18-2017, 02:27 PM
Its good to give products like these a chance to get some real world testing completed. This is how you push the envelope of products. Unfortunately the market is just so saturated with the same products rebranded or similar to other products that it can get confusing.

I am not sure what to make of it based on the site- Is it just a durable spray sealent? They also use the word coating? Or is it a coating in a easier to spray format that applies like a spray sealant? Lol
I watched a video and it looks like a rinseless wash with some durable sio2/ selant? May be similar to CarPro ECHO?

RaydiantDetail
04-18-2017, 02:28 PM
Youtube again....jeeze I am gonna lose my job one day....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw4YDw2zUwQ

rlmccarty2000
04-18-2017, 07:45 PM
This looks like some kind of polycharger type product. They say it can easily be removed with an IPA mix. I can see why those Vette guys like it. Looks like it really makes fiberglass/plastic painted stuff really pop. I wouldn`t expect it to protect very well though.