PDA

View Full Version : Weathertech kit now out

PA DETAILER
04-01-2017, 08:19 AM
WeatherTech TechCare FloorLiner and FloorMat Care Kit (http://www.autogeek.net/weathertech-techcare-kit.html)

jrock645
04-01-2017, 08:33 AM
Looks good. Been meaning to pick up the protection stuff.

NLove
04-01-2017, 08:49 AM
I should buy this kit for my dad. Last summer I went to get in his suburban and just about did the splits. He used Armor all on his floor mats, pretty dangerous. At any rate I don`t think he will do it again.

BadgerRivFan
04-01-2017, 08:51 AM
I bought both the cleaner and protectant this winter and have just used it once. Was not particularly impressed with either.

I think that Einszett/Nextzett Deep Plastic Cleaner works every bit as good on the Weathertech floorliners as their Cleaner product does.

Did not notice any necessarily easier maintenance by using the protectant.

kevincwelch
04-01-2017, 10:47 AM
I have the Weathertech mats, and I really like them. I`m not planning on buying their cleaner/protectant either.

I did a review of chemical guys mat cleaner. Works fine, but so does Meg`s APC....

Chemical Guys Mat Renew Floor Mat Cleaner and Protectant (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1336078)

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Mooser
04-01-2017, 11:25 AM
I`ll second the D101 or CG mat renew. I`ve used both on the wifes DD and even with a winters worth of salt they clean easily and look like new with no slickness. If you don` have a reason to have a gallon of dilutable D101 the CG does as it is supposed to do. Supposed to have a prtectant but Iwe`ll sell the car long before I`d notice if the mats are standing up longer
M

Concourswanna b
04-21-2018, 02:28 PM
I will say I actually do like the WT protectant product on rubber mats. It actually does dry to a non-slick finish. I have not tried other WT chemicals. When you spray it on, it`s like "man, that`s a lot of liquid to dry down". I might buff off just a bit, but it does dry to a nice finish eventually.