PDA

View Full Version : A moron...

Pages : [1] 2

The Driver
03-31-2017, 03:07 PM
That`s really all I can say. Enjoy the roast, I hate keyboard warriors but today this one`s getting beheaded....

Re-painting (http://forums.swedespeed.com/showthread.php?431729-Re-painting)

Little backstory, this guy literally trolls everyone and now I`m quite frankly, tired of it. I haven`t made an actual post in months an this guy just brightened my day.

Get some POPCORN!

Ronkh
03-31-2017, 03:09 PM
That`s really all I can say. Enjoy the roast, I hate keyboard warriors but today this one`s getting beheaded....

Re-painting (http://forums.swedespeed.com/showthread.php?431729-Re-painting)

Little backstory, this guy literally trolls everyone and now I`m quite franly, tired of it. I haven`t made an actual post in months an this guy just brightened my day.

Oh, I thought you were messaging me...... :redface:

Ronkh
03-31-2017, 03:10 PM
Guy has it coming........

ENJOY

The Driver
03-31-2017, 03:14 PM
As a detailer I feel obligated "to clean his clock"

PRND[S]
03-31-2017, 03:17 PM
Just six posts in the thread? Did stuff already get deleted? Seems pretty tame so far...

The Driver
03-31-2017, 03:18 PM
With him, it will get better, trust me.

You should search his history though, the guy is awful. I`ve never seen someone so grouchy and atrocious forum manners.

mnehls86
03-31-2017, 03:20 PM
:popcorn:popcorn Awesome so far. I can`t wait to see more.

Paul@Autopia
03-31-2017, 03:38 PM
All I will say is :autopia:
I`m glad we all get along here and don`t have anyone who attempts to make everyone feel inferior they will try to discredit someone they do not know... Especially since they are just trying to help someone out...

Also, what sort of Volvo do you have? I used to own a 760 Turbo Wagon and hope to get a P1800 one day :D

Accumulator
03-31-2017, 03:41 PM
The Driver- Hey, didn`t realize you`re a Volvo fan! Simply loved my slightly-tweaked 245 wagon (gee, I forget the year! I inherited it from an elderly lady so you can guess what it needed...), which had a few nasty areas reshot but was oe ss paint for the most part. That Volvo ss is good paint IME and the worn-through-to-primer spots were just what I consider "patina", they held up fine if maintained.

Heh heh, looking at his signature I can`t help but chuckle over a 2000 with 29K being a "time capsule". My 18K `85 Jag and`01 S8 aren`t what I`d consider "time capsules" they`re just nice (perhaps very nice ;) ) used cars with low miles.

The Driver
03-31-2017, 04:19 PM
I`m glad we all get along here and don`t have anyone who attempts to make everyone feel inferior they will try to discredit someone they do not know... Especially since they are just trying to help someone out...

Also, what sort of Volvo do you have? I used to own a 760 Turbo Wagon and hope to get a P1800 one day :D

The Driver- Hey, didn`t realize you`re a Volvo fan! Simply loved my slightly-tweaked 245 wagon (gee, I forget the year! I inherited it from an elderly lady so you can guess what it needed...), which had a few nasty areas reshot but was oe ss paint for the most part. That Volvo ss is good paint IME and the worn-through-to-primer spots were just what I consider "patina", they held up fine if maintained.

Heh heh, looking at his signature I can`t help but chuckle over a 2000 with 29K being a "time capsule". My 18K `85 Jag and`01 S8 aren`t what I`d consider "time capsules" they`re just nice (perhaps very nice ;) ) used cars with low miles.

I`m a BIG Volvo fan, my daily is an 2006 S60R. I`ve had a 740 wagon, Xc70 Wagon, S60 2.4i Base and now this.

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh247/sphinxseven/IMG_6380_zps14395285.jpg (http://s258.photobucket.com/user/sphinxseven/media/IMG_6380_zps14395285.jpg.html)

Btw ~ The 01 S8 is an amazing car. I love that style as well as the 08 S8, I think they are the embodiment of that big body european drivers saloon that absolutley OOOZES class!

Accumulator
04-01-2017, 12:36 PM
The Driver- Good choices! I *almost* got a nice V70R instead of the Tahoe but the seller [messed with] me at the last second as I was about to wire the $.

And thanks, yeah...my wife and I are all about the D2 Series Audis. Neither of us plan to ever replace them, though the newer ones are about all we`d want if we *had* to buy something.

The Driver
04-01-2017, 02:45 PM
The Driver- Good choices! I *almost* got a nice V70R instead of the Tahoe but the seller [messed with] me at the last second as I was about to wire the $.

And thanks, yeah...my wife and I are all about the D2 Series Audis. Neither of us plan to ever replace them, though the newer ones are about all we`d want if we *had* to buy something.

Funny, I`m actually doing a V70R right now, amazing avant for sure.

Yes, the D2 series are real lookers IMO. I also have a B7 2.0T Avant which is an amazing DD and all arounder for hauling stuff, plus the 14 C7 S7. I love Audi`s, some more than others, though, same with Volvo and Merc.

Ronkh
04-01-2017, 07:38 PM

:D

:cool:

danlc95
04-02-2017, 05:33 AM
Oh mannnnn.....

Reminds me of a guy on another forum who insists that a foam pad will not correct paint, then sealants and coatings are snake oil, and that carnauba works much better, and that a certain compound give the paint a blue hue...

Can`t back any of it up either. He was unbelievably condescending. He often accused others of "spreading misinformation". I had to block him. I did call him out before that, and really took him to task. I guess he hasn`t posted much since then, because I can still see that he posts, just not any content. Not gonna lie, it felt pretty good.

Angus
04-02-2017, 06:30 AM
Yeah, that dude is a d!ck. Check how he welcomed a new member:

Just bought a 98 s70. Can i be yall`s friend? (http://forums.swedespeed.com/showthread.php?432121-Just-bought-a-98-s70-Can-i-be-yall-s-friend&p=5182753#post5182753)

Jeeze. There`s just no need for that type of response.