PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts or information on Product

neverenuff
03-30-2017, 01:46 PM
Does anyone have any thoughts or information about this product? Is it real or is it snake oil? Has anyone used it? Results?
https://www.element119.com/
Thanks,
Jay

nickclark08
03-30-2017, 03:06 PM
"shatter proof" - made me giggle.

I havent heard of this product before you linked it, but my coating knowledge is pretty low. Sorry.

Ronkh
03-30-2017, 03:32 PM
They say they work w Boeing..........

Wonder how much it is to coat a 747....

512detail
03-30-2017, 03:39 PM
I sure hope the water behavior is better than the pic on that "custom formulation" link

Jay, is that what you`ve been doing this whole time away from the forum? cheating on us with new products? lol

rlmccarty2000
03-30-2017, 06:05 PM
Never heard of it, but there are many coatings "out there" on the interweb. Try it. Maybe they will provide a panel sample. I don`t like anything that has a lifetime guarantee. Makes you wonder about a lifetime guarantee and they also discuss removing bird dropping "right away". Can`t have it both ways.

neverenuff
03-30-2017, 06:13 PM
Someone on the Ram Truck forum was talking about a "coating" that was guaranteed for LIFE. I mentioned I had never heard of any coating with such a guarantee and asked for the name. I was just trying to see if this stuff is the real deal or just a rip off offered by some dealership. Maybe part of the warranty is that you never park under a bird. I`d never cheat of you Brandt--I always like you best!!!!! LOL
Jay

512detail
03-30-2017, 07:14 PM
I currently have two different companies trying to get me to buy into their coatings. Not sure what that says about the company, but I`m personally only interested in the coatings that I have seen to be proven by sources that I trust.

It could be the best coating out there, but I doubt it. I`m with Bob, you can`t tout a lifetime guarantee if you have to remove bird poo immediately.
I know I`ve left bird poo on my GTECH hood experiment for more than a day and it cleaned off just fine

rlmccarty2000
03-30-2017, 09:17 PM
If any coating has a lifetime guarantee it`s a sure ripoff. All they want is to sell product and get your money. Unless there is an asterisk that says the car must never be exposed to air for the lifetime guarantee to be honored. Lol

TheMeanGreen
03-30-2017, 09:40 PM
Did anyone catch how you can squeeze 1.5 layers out of 65ml bottle for an SUV? Like is it covering the SUV one entire time and then covering half of the SUV with another layer? Or is the .5 layer thinner than the first??????????????:blink:

JBM
03-30-2017, 11:05 PM
Isnt opti pro whatever its called a really long "lifetime" product?