PDA

View Full Version : I need serious help...PROBLEM

Pages : [1] 2

Tex Star Detail
06-15-2006, 08:29 PM
So, I have a serious problem. The home life has been hectic lately. The wife and I have been drifting apart lately. I have been doing my thing, and she has been doing hers......
She has been getting phone calls in the middle of the night. Sleeping on the couch and coming home late.
Sometimes I hear her talking on the phone late at night. I know she created a new email account, but she denies it.
I have been hearing a car stop in front of my house almost everynight. Sometimes, I hear it stop down the road and a door shut. I pretend like I am sleeping, and see my wife get up. I confronted her one night, and she said she is going outside to smoke.

It has been getting worse lately. I have been finding letters, that she says is just from a friend. I know she is lying.

One night, I got up after she went outside....she was not there. I walked down the sidewalk and seen her walking to a car....and a guy got out.
I crept up to the side of my Trailblazer and tried to peek without them seeing me.
I moved around a bit, trying to be quiet so they would not hear me. When I got to the other side of the truck, I looked up and seen them standing together kissing. As I was about to stand up, I noticed something that pissed me off.....

There is a door ding on my truck...what should I do about this situation? The ding is about 1/4 inch from the lip on the drivers door. No paint was rubbed or scratched. What is the best way to fix? It is tiny, I may have to live with it. Not sure anyone but me can notice it.

:lmfao (j/k about the rest of the story) haha, I had to make some fun...

Jngrbrdman
06-15-2006, 08:33 PM
:lol: I was going to say.... lol If the rest of that story had been true then the ding probably would have been lost in the large dent that the other dude`s head would have made when you slammed it into your door. Then again... you probably would have used his door instead of yours. :lol: Pretty funny though. You had me going there for a minute.

jdoria
06-15-2006, 08:37 PM
Paintless Dent Removal. Look one up, dont live with it. You can get it fixed for $50-75 since you work for a dealer.

Tex Star Detail
06-15-2006, 08:41 PM
Paintless Dent Removal. Look one up, dont live with it. You can get it fixed for $50-75 since you work for a dealer.

Hmm....think they can fix it? It is on the lip with no place behind the sheet metal for their tool(s).
I have never seen them in action, so do not know what else they use for PDR..

jdoria
06-15-2006, 08:43 PM
Hmm....think they can fix it? It is on the lip with no place behind the sheet metal for their tool(s).
I have never seen them in action, so do not know what else they use for PDR..

Access should not be a problem for a good PDR guy. Post a pic, Ill tell you what I think. I have had PDR done a million times. It is a great skill.

Tex Star Detail
06-15-2006, 08:45 PM
Access should not be a problem for a good PDR guy. Post a pic, Ill tell you what I think. I have had PDR done a million times. It is a great skill.

I`ll post one up tomorrow. My wife is out keeping the tires warm....LOL

Jngrbrdman
06-15-2006, 09:02 PM
Or just invest the small change in a Ding King. Laugh if you want to, but that sucker has pulled out more than one dent in my cars. It has paid for itself a dozen times.

lonewolf0420
06-15-2006, 09:31 PM
LMAO. Call your local dent docter and talk with him about were it is. The local guy here is great.

exile
06-15-2006, 09:37 PM
So, I have a serious problem. The home life has been hectic lately. The wife and I have been drifting apart lately. I have been doing my thing, and she has been doing hers......
She has been getting phone calls in the middle of the night. Sleeping on the couch and coming home late.
Sometimes I hear her talking on the phone late at night. I know she created a new email account, but she denies it.
I have been hearing a car stop in front of my house almost everynight. Sometimes, I hear it stop down the road and a door shut. I pretend like I am sleeping, and see my wife get up. I confronted her one night, and she said she is going outside to smoke.

It has been getting worse lately. I have been finding letters, that she says is just from a friend. I know she is lying.

One night, I got up after she went outside....she was not there. I walked down the sidewalk and seen her walking to a car....and a guy got out.
I crept up to the side of my Trailblazer and tried to peek without them seeing me.
I moved around a bit, trying to be quiet so they would not hear me. When I got to the other side of the truck, I looked up and seen them standing together kissing. As I was about to stand up, I noticed something that pissed me off.....

There is a door ding on my truck...what should I do about this situation? The ding is about 1/4 inch from the lip on the drivers door. No paint was rubbed or scratched. What is the best way to fix? It is tiny, I may have to live with it. Not sure anyone but me can notice it.

:lmfao (j/k about the rest of the story) haha, I had to make some fun...
That`s too funny. You got me. Tears were welling up..........Uh.............I need to get up and walk awhile. I`ll be back............

C. Charles Hahn
06-15-2006, 10:14 PM

$50-75?? I had a couple dings removed by a PDR guy here for $20 total....

But then I also refer quite a bit of business through him from my detailing customers. :D

MrRogue
06-15-2006, 10:19 PM
you got me, :bump :wall

mblgjr
06-15-2006, 10:22 PM
Thats just wrong.

The PRD guys are usually reasonably priced. I`ve used on before to get a golfball dent out of my pickup bed side. I was very pleased with the results.

Good luck.

PhaRO
06-15-2006, 11:42 PM
Man this was fun to read.

belcherm58
06-16-2006, 03:34 AM
I say boy... It`s not nice to fool the old rooster like that.... I was gettin ready to come down there and kick his a$$ 4 U. Glad it is really not happening,
That would be terrible to go thru......... PDR Great art I have see some of the stuff these guys do. Unbeleivable. Corners of fenders,ridges and in rolls. Give them a try. You will be a beleiver too.

P.S Oh yeah. I was a reading and I get down to the dent part
and I was like. He`s worried about a dang dent in the door. I was
a thinking.... I am gonna use this guys head to male some dents
in his car. U got me bad.

Stephan
06-16-2006, 04:52 AM
Damn you got me too....