PDA

View Full Version : Xfe7

DaveT435
01-20-2017, 08:47 PM
Has anyone ordered a new XFE7 yet? I want to wait and see what people think about the power, and make sure they got the heat issue taken care of. Of course a sale could change my mind unless Flex tries to keep a minimum selling price on these like Rupes does.

DaveT435
01-21-2017, 12:49 PM
Wow, not much interest in this machine!! Well it`s like AG read my post. 20% off and a 300.00 gift certificate I got for about 18% off, I went ahead and pulled the trigger on one. With the Flex name I`m interested in seeing how much power this thing has.

Joel79
01-21-2017, 03:44 PM
Share your experiences will you :)

DaveT435
01-21-2017, 05:26 PM
Share your experiences will you :)

I sure will

WashRinseRepeat
01-21-2017, 09:12 PM
I actually inquired about this last week and after talking with Paul, I decided to go with the BOSS G15.

I look forward to your review!

Migue
01-21-2017, 10:03 PM
Congrats on the purchase, I would like one of these, just got discouraged after seeing the heating issues with the shroud damage.

nothingface5384
01-22-2017, 04:43 PM
Has anyone ordered a new XFE7 yet? I want to wait and see what people think about the power, and make sure they got the heat issue taken care of. Of course a sale could change my mind unless Flex tries to keep a minimum selling price on these like Rupes does.
The power is going to be exactly the same as it was when it was first released..
to me it felt underpowered compared to my G21...hopefully it comes with a 5in backingplate this time around..
it was comfy and smooth though

nothingface5384
01-22-2017, 04:44 PM
Congrats on the purchase, I would like one of these, just got discouraged after seeing the heating issues with the shroud damage.

its been revised go run cooler..and still not sure what they did to beef up the mounting points? thicker plastic? aluminum sleeve?

DaveT435
01-22-2017, 06:35 PM

As long as they took to redesign this thing I`m sure they did plenty of testing to make sure this issue was resolved.

The power is going to be exactly the same as it was when it was first released..
to me it felt underpowered compared to my G21...hopefully it comes with a 5in backingplate this time around..
it was comfy and smooth though

They show the same wattage, hopefully they squeezed some more power out of it. I`m hoping for a 5" plate as well. I`ve heard rumors they are going to have one available. I`ve got a G21 and Rupes 15 to compare it to. I ordered the kit with the 7" Uro tech pads, those will definitely be a test of power.

DaveT435
01-22-2017, 06:39 PM
I actually inquired about this last week and after talking with Paul, I decided to go with the BOSS G15.

I look forward to your review!

I`ve got a G21. The Boss machines are good machines.

WashRinseRepeat
01-23-2017, 07:54 AM
Good to know.
Just got it Friday, can`t wait to use it. It`s been raining here all weekend. I was pretty close to using it on a hard suitcase, my girlfriend already thinks I`m crazy, if I had done that she might have called the psychiatric ward

Joel79
01-23-2017, 07:06 PM
Good to know.
Just got it Friday, can`t wait to use it. It`s been raining here all weekend. I was pretty close to using it on a hard suitcase, my girlfriend already thinks I`m crazy, if I had done that she might have called the psychiatric ward

LOL! I know the feeling :D I once polished my floor :D

JustJesus
01-24-2017, 11:36 AM
I waited and waited, constantly checking the PBMG stores. Always seeing "out of stock" or something like that. I really wanted one, to finish off my Flex line up.

I wasn`t aware of the heating (or any other) issue until recently. Oh well. I ended up buying a Rupes 21 and Griots G15.

LOL! I know the feeling :D I once polished my floor :D

That`s funny. I used Poorboy`s Spray and Wipe on the kitchen floor once (or twice). The wife doesn`t like it because the floor is too slick.