PDA

View Full Version : I have really angered my belly somehow

Pages : [1] 2

Docpeanut
01-10-2017, 04:59 PM
Saturday night, sitting on the couch (yeah, I live a wild life!) and all of a sudden I felt a cold overcome me. I came upstairs to grab some otc meds and I`ve been in the bed/toilet/bed/toilet ever since. Since Saturday I have eaten 1/2 of a little debbie brownie and 6 ritz crackers. I`m staying very well hydrated and the peeing from my butt is finally subsiding, but holy hell that was intense. Whenever I get sick it always goes to my belly, but this is the first time in a long time it`s been this bad. Talking to some of my healthcare buddies, there is a nasty bug going around. Nasty doesn`t even begin to describe it.

Be on the lookout all! This bug comes with a fever too, just for good measure

nickclark08
01-10-2017, 05:25 PM
Warning came too late! haha

Spent this weekend doing exactly that. No fun. Worse of it is over, but still having stomach pains. You`re right, nasty is too nice of a word.

Continue getting better!

JSFM35X
01-10-2017, 05:29 PM
Had that. It`s a 36 hr ordeal. Blew up my New Years plans. Took an Uber home from a great party 30mins after arrival.

Feel better. I didn`t eat for 24 hrs. You need to eat some toast and jelly and drink tea or your weakness from vomiting and other activities will make you feel worse.

Ronkh
01-10-2017, 05:32 PM
Mine lasted 1 night

Docpeanut
01-10-2017, 05:37 PM
Thanks guys, I appreciate the encouraging words, I`m gonna drag my tail to work tmrw.

Ron - I can only assume once the virus realized whom it had infected it thought twice, I mean I wouldn`t mess with a man that can slam a revolving door either!

JSFM35X
01-10-2017, 05:51 PM
My timeline.

I started feeling crappy Nye. Left party. Blew chunks 2x. Dry heaves hurt like crazy. Slept till noon. Workvup felt 60%. Ate and drank felt better. Watched fast and furious few movies and sent to sleep at 8 pm for the night. Woke up 100%

The Guz
01-10-2017, 06:02 PM
all of a sudden I felt a cold overcome me.

This is the first sign of a ghost making their presence felt. I watch too much Ghost Adventures lol.

But there is a stomach bug going around. My parents and other family members came down with it.

Docpeanut
01-10-2017, 06:16 PM
This is the first sign of a ghost making their presence felt. I watch too much Ghost Adventures lol.

But there is a stomach bug going around. My parents and other family members came down with it.

That spirit definitely made its presence felt, my butt is still feeling it

nickclark08
01-10-2017, 06:20 PM
That read soooo wrong on first pass, lol

That spirit definitely made its presence felt, my butt is still feeling it

512detail
01-10-2017, 06:41 PM
Mine lasted 1 night

you know you`re not supposed to drink the High Gloss, right?

65chevy
01-10-2017, 07:01 PM
get better guys

Ronkh
01-10-2017, 07:07 PM
you know you`re not supposed to drink the High Gloss, right?

There was only one thing that was "glossy".............. (my poor butt)

DaveT435
01-10-2017, 07:37 PM
My timeline.

I started feeling crappy Nye. Left party. Blew chunks 2x. Dry heaves hurt like crazy. Slept till noon. Workvup felt 60%. Ate and drank felt better. Watched fast and furious few movies and sent to sleep at 8 pm for the night. Woke up 100%

I`m sorry...this sounds more like a hangover lol

trashmanssd
01-10-2017, 08:09 PM
Mine was 2 weeks ago lasted 48 hours puked at 36 hour mark (projectile food poising style). First time in 10 years I missed work for sickness. It was pure evil. Dabbing my bottom even hurt. Had bad cough for October November went doctors early December got Z pack and steroid inhaler that seemed to stop it till about 3 days ago ( plane ride either aggravated it or caught it again) but deep nasty cough is back. I am so tired of being sick. Been sick of some sort 10 out the last 12 weeks. Enough is enough.

Docpeanut
01-10-2017, 08:54 PM
I`m coming to the conclusion that getting sick is bad for our health!