PDA

View Full Version : Post your favorite detailing product of 2016

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

LEDetailng
01-10-2017, 10:33 AM
I tried a lot of new to me products in 2016. My favorite has to go to Wolfgang Uber rinseless wash. What a versatile product. I`ve used it as a rinseless, waterless, and detail spray. I keep a gallon (detail dilution) mixed up at all time.
I love how Uber leaves the paint slick and spotless. I use it as a drying aid and don`t feel guilty using it liberally.

So what is everyone`s favorite product of 2016?

I realize most of those weren`t released new in 2016, however they were new to me:)

Some honerable mentions go out to:
OPT Hyper polish
HD Speed
GG MF cutting pads
Poorboy`s Natty Red
FK 1000p
HD Polish+

Angus
01-10-2017, 11:02 AM
HD Speed gave me the biggest wow! moment of 2016.

LEDetailng
01-10-2017, 11:09 AM
HD Speed gave me the biggest wow! moment of 2016.

The stuff is amazing. The price is so reasonable too.

Civicclutch
01-10-2017, 11:50 AM
New to me that I loved

Hd speed
Essence
Menzerna PO91E
Rupes mini
Rupes lhr21 markII

Just to name a few, I tried so many new stuff that I liked that it would be easier to list what I didn`t like lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lonnie
01-10-2017, 12:07 PM
Civicclutch:
This is one of the reasons I LOVE this forum: other Autopian`s posting of products and their experiences.

I will ask though: What detailing products or equipment or accessories DIDN`T you like??

Migue
01-10-2017, 12:33 PM
New to me that I tried this year :

Mckee`s 37 Paint Coating-so easy to apply, economical, makes maintenance much easier.

ONR Wash & Wax - smells awesome, leaves a nice "glow" behind . Great for business use for those wanting a quick wash & wax and have limited budget.

Ultima WW+ - Only used it once so far as a RW and I loved it, I could immediately tell it`s much thicker and "soft" than my current RW (DP Brand) .

Meguiars D156 & Sonax BSD - hands down my favorite spray "waxes" at the moment. Both smell great, they spread nicely and solid durability for such simple applications.

Mckee`s 37 WW Concentrate 16oz. - great value for the price .

Poorboys Strawberry Air Freshener - MAN this stuff smells delicious.

Mothers Back to Black Tire Renew - Good price, it works ,carry it with me on every job just in case i run into problematic tires.

Sidekick dryer - haven`t touched my DP Blower ever since I got this.

Finger pocket wax applicators and LC Applicator sponge - Hands down the best Applicators I`ve used so far. I got some of Tuff Shine ones but haven`t tried them yet.

Rag Co. Pluffle drying towels - soft,compact,absorbent,reasonably priced.

Civicclutch
01-10-2017, 12:37 PM
Civicclutch:
This is one of the reasons I LOVE this forum: other Autopian`s posting of products and their experiences.

I will ask though: What detailing products or equipment or accessories DIDN`T you like??

It was a free daily gift of low rider wheel cleaner it did squat. The wheels weren`t to dirty but it took 3 wheels to empty the 16oz or so bottle

boomdone
01-10-2017, 12:42 PM
In the same vein as Migue, my favorite `new to me` product was Poorboys Spray & Wipe. Definitely not giving up Uber because of its tremendous versatility, but I love S&W and the fact it leaves nothing behind. I`d also put Overcoat right up there (haven`t used my High Gloss order that came yesterday though to compare).

pheerix
01-10-2017, 01:07 PM
Favorite new product this year is CarPro Ech2O.

Rsurfer
01-10-2017, 02:05 PM
Essence and Plus
Ech20
Although not new for 2016, but greatly improved is Reload.
I know, it seems like I`m a fan boy of Car Pro products and I guess I am for 2016.

Mary B
01-10-2017, 02:09 PM
New to me, that are now on my most trusted list :

CP fixer
CP Reflect
PBs SSR 1-3
PBs Natty`s waxes, liquid & paste
Rupes Mini with all the polishes, mainly Diamond
BF SRC compound
Pinnacle AFPolish
WETS
BF Crystal seal
PA Rapidwaxx
WG DG Spritz sealant
Zymol Carbon wax
ScanGrip

Just to name a few :chairdance

512detail
01-10-2017, 02:19 PM
I have decided to categorize mine:

tool: I really wanted to give it to the Rupes Nano but I`ll have to be honest...its the My Air Force Motorcycle Blaster- it`s just SO handy!

polish: heavy- 3d AAT compound (this is fantastic stuff) - otherwise I`m giving this crown to Essence

spray: Polish Angel (anything)!

versatile: WG Uber RW

PRND[S]
01-10-2017, 04:44 PM
3D HD Speed was the biggest bang for the buck for me and has become my go-to polish. The best functional product of 2016 for me.

Polish Angel High Gloss was impressive as heck as well. The best cosmetic product of 2016 for me.

Chrismoe20
01-10-2017, 05:06 PM
Post deleted advertising own products. Please review forum rules.

nickclark08
01-10-2017, 05:22 PM
Not necessarily new to 2016, but just got started with this hobby this year. So...

Poorboy`s SSS soap, DMTs, QD+, Black Hole, and Natty`s Black
Ultima WW+ - waterless and RW (first RW - wow!)
FK1000p
D156 / Ult Quik Wax