PDA

View Full Version : Nate Wade Subaru Rocks!!!

Jngrbrdman
06-14-2006, 10:16 PM
Man, you just gotta love Nate Wade Subaru in Salt Lake. They are an awesome dealership. SOA should use them as an example of how `service` is done in a `service department`. They haven`t ever treated me like xxxx or acted like they were all knowing. When I told them my car had a stutter issue they knew just what to do and they fixed it. When I told them my cooling fan was stuck on, they lept into action and got that fixed too. I didn`t even buy the car from them and they treat me like I`ve been a life long customer. They always have a loaner waiting for me and I never get hassled for anything. To top it off, they are COBB friendly and will look the other way on a modified vehicle. ;)

The thing they did most recently that makes them an awesome dealership to get service done at is what they did with my wheels. I was recently in an accident that caused me to need a wheel replaced and all four tires. In the process of putting the new tires back on they managed to gouge two of my wheels. See this thread for pictures. (http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35628) I sent an email and followed it up with a call. The service manager is awesome there. He asked me to come in so they could take a look. As soon as he saw it he started thinking of options. He called me back in a couple days and already had a wheel guy scheduled to get them fixed. He took care of getting me a loaner and everything.

I make a point to always wash my car right before I take it in for service. That way it is more noticable if they screw anything up. Bill (service manager) noted that the car was really clean and even walked around it a couple times. :) That always makes ya feel good. Anyway, he obviously could tell that I take good care of my car. He noticed my little boo boo from when I rubbed a curb and scraped one of my rims. Knowing that I love my car, he even had that wheel taken care of when he fixed the other two. That saved me about $150 bucks to get it repaired. When they were done with the car they parked it as far from the car next to it as they could. They also made sure I was on the end of a row so I didn`t have to worry about cars on either side. The even remembered that I never want anybody washing the car.

Now is that service or what??? They made a mistake and they owned it. Not only did they take care of their mistake, but they also took care of one of mine. They followed the instructions I had left about not washing the car and they even went the extra mile to make sure the car didn`t get damaged. I love those guys.... If you are in the Salt Lake valley then Nate Wade is a great dealership to get service done at.

cwcad
06-14-2006, 10:42 PM
I remember the thread about the accident. Am glad that you brought it full circle. With a happy ending. It is always nice to hear the good stories. Although there are a lot of horror stories in this world I do not think that many bring out the good when something happens. but rather quick to condemn.

It is a tribute to you as well. It is not always the case that a man will, "Do what you say....Say what you do" IT appears that you and the dealership stand the test of my motto in life.

joe.p
06-14-2006, 10:54 PM
I remember the thread about the accident. Am glad that you brought it full circle. With a happy ending. It is always nice to hear the good stories. Although there are a lot of horror stories in this world I do not think that many bring out the good when something happens. but rather quick to condemn.

It is a tribute to you as well. It is not always the case that a man will, "Do what you say....Say what you do" IT appears that you and the dealership stand the test of my motto in life.Yep, can never argue with cwcad advice or philosophy (sp).

:howdy cwcad.
Anthony ,read your CD2 thread :)

Hawaiianelement
06-15-2006, 01:25 AM
That`s great news !! Glad to hear you`re getting awesome service .
Do them a favor and send in the ratings survey if you get one . It really helps the guys out bigtime.

I`ve been a svc writer for a Honda dealer for 6 months and it always blows me away on how far we go to give excellent service to everybody. Wow .

Glad to hear the subaru guys over there are on the same page .

vwgtivw
06-15-2006, 07:53 AM
Man, you just gotta love Nate Wade Subaru in Salt Lake. They are an awesome dealership. SOA should use them as an example of how `service` is done in a `service department`. They haven`t ever treated me like xxxx or acted like they were all knowing. When I told them my car had a stutter issue they knew just what to do and they fixed it. When I told them my cooling fan was stuck on, they lept into action and got that fixed too. I didn`t even buy the car from them and they treat me like I`ve been a life long customer. They always have a loaner waiting for me and I never get hassled for anything. To top it off, they are COBB friendly and will look the other way on a modified vehicle. ;)

The thing they did most recently that makes them an awesome dealership to get service done at is what they did with my wheels. I was recently in an accident that caused me to need a wheel replaced and all four tires. In the process of putting the new tires back on they managed to gouge two of my wheels. See this thread for pictures. (http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35628) I sent an email and followed it up with a call. The service manager is awesome there. He asked me to come in so they could take a look. As soon as he saw it he started thinking of options. He called me back in a couple days and already had a wheel guy scheduled to get them fixed. He took care of getting me a loaner and everything.

I make a point to always wash my car right before I take it in for service. That way it is more noticable if they screw anything up. Bill (service manager) noted that the car was really clean and even walked around it a couple times. :) That always makes ya feel good. Anyway, he obviously could tell that I take good care of my car. He noticed my little boo boo from when I rubbed a curb and scraped one of my rims. Knowing that I love my car, he even had that wheel taken care of when he fixed the other two. That saved me about $150 bucks to get it repaired. When they were done with the car they parked it as far from the car next to it as they could. They also made sure I was on the end of a row so I didn`t have to worry about cars on either side. The even remembered that I never want anybody washing the car.

Now is that service or what??? They made a mistake and they owned it. Not only did they take care of their mistake, but they also took care of one of mine. They followed the instructions I had left about not washing the car and they even went the extra mile to make sure the car didn`t get damaged. I love those guys.... If you are in the Salt Lake valley then Nate Wade is a great dealership to get service done at.

Now that they made you happy why don`t you make them happy, and send a email to SOA and the owner of the dealership and let them know about you service experience.

CARTfan
06-15-2006, 10:19 PM
Glad to hear that. So they repaired your rims? How`d they turn out? Did you post this on NASIOC? A dealer like that deserves all the props they can get.

Jngrbrdman
06-15-2006, 10:55 PM
They look brand new. I couldn`t even find where the damage was. I can feel it because there is overspray on the wheels, but that isn`t anything I can`t take care of.

I`ll have to post it on nabisco. :D I don`t spend much time over there since I can`t really relate to anybody there, but I do pop in from time to time to check the classifieds and stuff.