PDA

View Full Version : Corundom-Based VS Silica-Based Nano-Coatings

Deejas1
12-27-2016, 01:21 PM
Hi,

I`m new here and hoping for some help on corundum-based nano-coatings. Does anyone have any experience with the new corundum-based VS the old silica-based nano-coatings? I have been using various silica-based nano coatings for about 5 years and I just discovered corundum-based coatings. I would like to know if anyone has experience with both.

I know of many manufacturers of the old silica-based product however; I have only found one manufacturer of the new corundum-based coating. Does anyone know of any corundum-based nano-coating manufacturers?

We are located in the Rocky Mountains (Utah) and we have a lot of weather extremes. Hot Summers. Cold, icy, snowy winters. They use a lot of salt and sand on the roads here.

Cheers,

Deej

Old Pirate
12-27-2016, 01:27 PM
I thought they are for bare metal surfaces and create a barrier on them for protection.

Deejas1
12-28-2016, 09:31 PM
Hi Old Pirate. What makes you think they are for bare metal surfaces?

GearHead_1
12-28-2016, 09:47 PM
Deejas1,

Would you be D.J. as listed on their distributor page? Gotta wonder with the (801) phone numbers, your location, the location of the company and the multiple web sites you`ve joined all with the same questions. It would appear that you are trying to introduce this product. Distributors discussing their own products is considered to be SPAM/Shilling and prohibited on AutopiaForums. I`m closing this thread. Admittedly this could all be coincidence but often times posts like this from a brand new member are from members that are company reps who don`t understand the rules. If you would like to persuade me otherwise please PM me.