PDA

View Full Version : I Think I Got Shilled

Pages : [1] 2 3

Civicclutch
12-18-2016, 02:35 AM
So I had heard good reviews on the little big blue towels from some one here and so i bought one. They said it was a good towel, well they were so, so wrong. The 18"x18" towel was big enough to dry the whole body of a Honda CRV. So it really isn`t a good towel, it`s a AWESOME towel because i didn`t have to take the time to wring it out and it is so super soft. So if i was to give it any stars I`ld have to give it a measly 6 stars out of 5.

The only reason I think I got shilled was because this was far better of a towel than i had understood it to be. It didn`t fray like the gg pfm towels i got and they dry faster than the cobra waffle weaves I have. So by the way this towel worked my pfm are gonna become my rim drying towels after i get more of these or maybe see how they work with wax removal or maybe even door jam work.

Edited to add the requested link- Big Blue Microfiber Drying Towel (http://www.autopia-carcare.com/big-blue-microfiber-towel.html#.WFcgXLIrLIU)

Justins00ss
12-18-2016, 06:31 AM
Ok now i definitely need to try one!

Tpr1634
12-18-2016, 06:42 AM
Opinions are like " " everyone has one.

Ronkh
12-18-2016, 08:02 AM
I think I take this personally......... :)

BadgerRivFan
12-18-2016, 08:32 AM
WOW! Big statement saying you are demoting your PFM`s to rims and door jambs only...

I`m not convinced that the shilling torch has not just been passed 🤠.

Sounds like the "holy grail" (of drying towels at least) has been found!

Civicclutch
12-18-2016, 08:32 AM
I think I take this personally......... :)

Who said it was you lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ronkh
12-18-2016, 09:06 AM
Who said it was you lol

I only know of two reviews were Mike P`s and mine.......

Civicclutch
12-18-2016, 09:14 AM
WOW! Big statement saying you are demoting your PFM`s to rims and door jambs only...

I`m not convinced that the shilling torch has not just been passed 🤠.

Sounds like the "holy grail" (of drying towels at least) has been found!

Holy grail maybe, maybe not but I wasn`t super impressed with the pfm towels as I am with these. And you know some powder coated rims scratch real easy so they need good towels too

Civicclutch
12-18-2016, 09:25 AM
I only know of two reviews were Mike P`s and mine.......

Ok you got me. I was trying to have a little fun and maybe it came across all wrong as I was doing this on way less sleep than I should`ve had. And if I did step on anyone`s toes I am sorry, but I am completely wowed by these for drying.

Ronkh
12-18-2016, 09:35 AM
Ok you got me. I was trying to have a little fun and maybe it came across all wrong as I was doing this on way less sleep than I should`ve had. And if I did step on anyone`s toes I am sorry, but I am completely wowed by these for drying.

Get some sleep...

I can tell you I reached the age where happy hour is a nap. :D

Civicclutch
12-18-2016, 09:36 AM
Get some sleep...

I can tell you I reached the age where happy hour is a nap. :D

I got another 4 hrs this morning after I shoveled over 12" of snow for close to 4 hrs

Ronkh
12-18-2016, 09:38 AM
I got another 4 hrs this morning after I shoveled over 12" of snow for close to 4 hrs

Snow ?!?!?!?!??!

Civicclutch
12-18-2016, 09:50 AM
Snow ?!?!?!?!??!

It`s that cold white stuff that falls from the sky like rain, except it doesn`t go into the ground. It keeps piling up and is occasionally fun to drive in. Sometimes it`s really fluffy like last night other times it`s nearly water so it`s real heavy

512detail
12-18-2016, 09:52 AM
first thread i read this am, oh the laugh was fantastic- thanks

i got two of these in a bag
been waiting to get to use them

how many blue towels did they shill to you? lol

Ronkh
12-18-2016, 09:58 AM
It`s that cold white stuff that falls from the sky like rain, except it doesn`t go into the ground. It keeps piling up and is occasionally fun to drive in. Sometimes it`s really fluffy like last night other times it`s nearly water so it`s real heavy

ooohhhhhhhhhhh