PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Tennessee!

DOdetailing
12-07-2016, 01:30 PM
Hello Autopia! I have been a lurker for a long while now, and finally joining the fun to represent my new business and will certainly be seeking advice from those with much more experience than I. Happy to be a part of a great community!

Name is Mark and I own Detail Oriented LLC, mobile auto detailing located in knoxville TN. If you are also local to east TN, would love to meet up and get to know more of the community in person!

Looking forward to this adventure!

Best,
Mark Lundy http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/images/smilies/xyxthumbs.gif

Merlin
12-07-2016, 01:37 PM
:autopia:

WELCOME to Autopia!

http://www.qwksilver.com/forum/images/smilies/welcome.gif

Lots of great folks here.

RaysWay
12-07-2016, 02:29 PM
Welcome aboard Mark! It`s great to have more business owners on here.

rlmccarty2000
12-07-2016, 03:39 PM
Welcome! Good to have your expertise here.

tropicsteve
12-07-2016, 05:25 PM
welcome to AF.

DOdetailing
12-07-2016, 07:10 PM
Thank you all for the warm welcomes! I am very blessed to be surrounded by such awesome mentors and friends both here on the forum, and in life.
Really looking forward to posting some of my work through the winter and spring!
I knew i had a problem when i would be on duty and detail my ambulance for at least 2-4 hours every shift. haha... that bus looked almost as good as Ron`s Vet!

Dwhite0960
01-26-2017, 06:16 PM
Thank you all for the warm welcomes! I am very blessed to be surrounded by such awesome mentors and friends both here on the forum, and in life.
Really looking forward to posting some of my work through the winter and spring!
I knew i had a problem when i would be on duty and detail my ambulance for at least 2-4 hours every shift. haha... that bus looked almost as good as Ron`s Vet!

Love seeing other medics on the detailing forums. As you know we must do something on the side and it`s not another Ems job for this guy. Although I refuse to detail the unit due to the fact they will be trashed in a couple days

Ronkh
01-26-2017, 09:07 PM

Not a lot of calls ??

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b395/ronkh/IMAG0248.jpg

DOdetailing
01-26-2017, 09:52 PM
Ran plenty of calls. Sometimes would barely have time to eat between calls and paperwork, but it was therapy to clean the truck, and necessary.... with so many `fluids` constantly all over, I wanted it surgically clean inside. Maybe my friends or family could be the next on the cot... or me.... scary thought.
And I treat the outside of every vehicle as a first impression. Not just a tucked in shirt and smile, people see you pull up long before they see you step out.
I digress. Months later and I still haven`t posted up pictures.
I need to stop slacking

Bunky
01-27-2017, 06:31 AM
Welcome to AF!

Ronkh
01-27-2017, 07:18 AM
Ran plenty of calls. Sometimes would barely have time to eat between calls and paperwork, but it was therapy to clean the truck, and necessary.... with so many `fluids` constantly all over, I wanted it surgically clean inside. Maybe my friends or family could be the next on the cot... or me.... scary thought.
And I treat the outside of every vehicle as a first impression. Not just a tucked in shirt and smile, people see you pull up long before they see you step out.
I digress. Months later and I still haven`t posted up pictures.
I need to stop slacking

Just giving ya a hard time... I figured my pic should give it away.

DOdetailing
01-27-2017, 09:17 AM
Haha! thanks Ron! Always good to have some fun on the forum
I was trying to figure out what the black car is by the trunk and convertible
im stumped....

Ronkh
01-27-2017, 09:21 AM
Audi S5 Cabriolet $$VW$$

Van185
01-28-2017, 10:53 AM
Hi from the Western part of NC!