PDA

View Full Version : Premium`s "Big Blue Towel"??

BigAl96
08-08-2003, 02:15 PM
After reading the rave reviews about Premium Auto Care`s "Big Blue Towel" - I`d like to throw one in along with my Poorboys purchase.

So exactly which towel is the big blue ....

Super Soft Waffle Drying Towel for $14.95
http://premiumautocare.com/platsupsofdr.html

or

Premium Drying Towel 25"x36" Waffle Weave for $16.95
http://premiumautocare.com/wafweavdryin.html

Thank you!

CharlesW
08-08-2003, 03:12 PM
I`m not positive, but I think Big Blue Towel is most often used in reference to a 25" x 36" MF towel sold by Proper Auto Care, not Premium Auto Care. It is priced somewhere in the $25-$30 range. Plus shipping.

EBPcivicsi
08-08-2003, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by CharlesW
I`m not positive, but I think Big Blue Towel is most often used in reference to a 25" x 36" MF towel sold by Proper Auto Care, not Premium Auto Care. It is priced somewhere in the $25-$30 range. Plus shipping.

Charles, I bought mine from Dwayne(premium), when I received it, it said "big blue" on the tag. It is the premium drying towel, top quality product, I love it.

I also have the supersoft drying towel, very nice but not as absorbant. The feel of it is amazing and dries my cars nicely.

CharlesW
08-08-2003, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by EBPcivicsi
Charles, I bought mine from Dwayne(premium), when I received it, it said "big blue" on the tag. It is the premium drying towel, top quality product, I love it.
Do you suppose it is the same thing as the Big Blue on CMA`s site?

Tassadar
08-08-2003, 03:23 PM
Ive got a Big Pink MF drying towel 30" x 60", does that count?

EBPcivicsi
08-08-2003, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by CharlesW

Do you suppose it is the same thing as the Big Blue on CMA`s site?

Sure do, I know that it is of equal if not better quality. I also noticed what CMA sells their MF mitt for. Dwayne`s is about $5 cheaper.

JeffBruce
08-08-2003, 04:38 PM
Have both Big Blues.......equal..I don;t see a difference..
jeff

BigAl96
08-08-2003, 06:05 PM
Thanks for the clarification guys ... placing me order now!

AutopiaAdmin
08-08-2003, 07:28 PM
We don`t sell a "Big Blue"... that is a name that I believe is trademarked by Classic.

There was a time when I ordered towels that the manufacturer sent me towels labeled "Big Blue" by mistake.

Here is what I know... all of our towels are manufactured in South Korea and we only buy the finest towels available from the U.S. companies that import towels.

Are we the only company that buys from thes importers? I don`t think so, if that were the case then they would surely go out of business.

Our premium waffle weave drying towel is an excellent towel and an exceptional value but not a "Big Blue".

JeffBruce
08-08-2003, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by admin
We don`t sell a "Big Blue"... that is a name that I believe is trademarked by Classic.

Our premium waffle weave drying towel is an excellent towel and an exceptional value but not a "Big Blue".
Ok...Lets call it
"Big Light Blue" Dwayne has a great towel ...i have my brother sold on it for his limo`s.!!!
jeff

JimS
08-09-2003, 08:27 AM
I have large blue waffle towels from Dwayne and they`re good drying towels. No problems, every bit as good as the Big Blue....which I also have.