PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Starter Bundle

dschribs
11-26-2016, 05:41 PM
Yes, I have started my Christmas shopping already. Now that we got that out of the way...

My step son bought a new (to him) Jeep Grand Cherokee about a month ago so I thought I would put together a "care car kit" as one of his Christmas gifts. Figured I would at least get him some basic quality products to maintain the car. Odds are I`ll be polishing it out at some point in time so at least this way he has a fighting chance of keeping it in decent shape after I finish with it.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161126/d1c5d0df493708d8d283e2660ad59449.jpg

Im going to add a 2 buckets, grit guards and some decent MF`s to round everything out.

Has anyone used that Chemical Guys wheel cleaner?? I hardly use thier stuff but it was cheap so.... And its not acidic so figure its good for a rookie. The Wash and Gloss was cheap too so...

Of course I couldn`t place an order without getting something for myself. It is the season of giving after all.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161126/032a166a066ffdb267fbb39c2685e21a.jpg

This is just about the only Chemical Guys product that I use. Its the best pre polish/full detail shampoo I have found for removing LSP`s. Now Im not saying it works flawlessly each and every time for that job. All I`m saying is that its the best I have found to date when its used at a high concentration and mixed with a little Meg`s APC. From what I understand Chem Guys stoped making it so I figured I would grab a few while they`re still available. The place I bought from was already sold out of the 128 ounce size.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab S2 using Tapatalk

Ronkh
11-26-2016, 06:26 PM
nice gift

dcjredline
11-26-2016, 09:58 PM
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Citrus Wash Red. Great stuff. I also like the Citrus Wash Clear for regular washes. Very inexpensive and works well.

512detail
11-27-2016, 03:43 PM
awesome setup there

I like citrus red as well

I bought a gallon about 4 years ago and still have 2/3 of it left- lol

I haven`t used it in a while but I do like it

mobiledynamics
11-27-2016, 07:03 PM
Tuf Shine Tire Brush or rebranded ?
It`s the best tire cleaning brush IMO.
I really like their orange applicator...

PA DETAILER
11-27-2016, 07:17 PM
WOW! That is a nice kit you put together. I also have a bottle of the CG RED CITRUS WASH. I also use it to start clean.

dschribs
11-27-2016, 08:09 PM
Tuf Shine Tire Brush or rebranded ?
It`s the best tire cleaning brush IMO.
I really like their orange applicator...
That`s the Tuff Shine yup. Good eyes.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge