PDA

View Full Version : Polish Angel... is it really worth the price???

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

runrun411
11-26-2016, 12:44 AM
Hi fellow detail junkies.
With all the holiday sales going on I thought this may be a good time to jump into some Polish Angel. I`ve read a few threads but how much do you like it over all the other great products out there? It`s a bit pricey so I want to ask my panel of experts (you guys and gals).

Civicclutch
11-26-2016, 04:40 AM
Yes, yes, and yes. Do I use it for average detail? Heck no won`t be appreciated but on one that will be for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atgonzales
11-26-2016, 07:26 AM
YES, you will be very please and so will your customers

JSFM35X
11-26-2016, 07:31 AM
The products are very very good. There are some stand out products that don`t equal anything else. Line engine, like theirnslritz I have white Alabaster. The look is amazing the Lesther cleaning and protecting products are awesome.

I`ll be trying hi gloss and polishes soon.

Ronkh
11-26-2016, 07:37 AM
yes

ellens2
11-26-2016, 08:09 AM
yes!

GearHead_1
11-26-2016, 12:10 PM
Top shelf stuff. Price might prohibit you from reaching for it every detail.

rlmccarty2000
11-26-2016, 12:36 PM
Some are and some aren`t. Just like every other line. The compound does not cut enough for my tastes (with microfiber cutting pad) and the Spray Duster was put to the rear after first use. I`m still waiting for my PA Gloss to arrive before I give it any marks. I still believe the key to any detail is prep. Get the surface scratch and mar free and almost any LSP will look fantastic even an inexpensive one. This comes from a guy that has tried most everything out there.

512detail
11-26-2016, 01:16 PM
yes
I`m just about to order 180 bux worth of PA stuff from their US page
AND I really am considering more High Gloss from ACC because my little bottle is half gone already and I`m feeling separation anxiety, haha

512detail
11-26-2016, 01:19 PM
i will be making PA lsp details for my price sheet now..for those clients who demand the best shine

i have been more than impressed by every pa product ive used so far

512detail
11-27-2016, 03:28 PM
Some are and some aren`t. Just like every other line. The compound does not cut enough for my tastes (with microfiber cutting pad) and the Spray Duster was put to the rear after first use. I`m still waiting for my PA Gloss to arrive before I give it any marks. I still believe the key to any detail is prep. Get the surface scratch and mar free and almost any LSP will look fantastic even an inexpensive one. This comes from a guy that has tried most everything out there.

I`m gonna have to agree and disagree with your post, Bob.

I agree that prep is (easily) the most important step...BUT from a chemistry standpoint something like PA High Gloss is literally just better. Titanium/titania- whatever- in a sprayable form = ridiculousness

I`ve used some pretty pricey stuff myself. High Gloss and Zirkon are easily the best sprays I have and I`d put them up against my fanciest paste`s any day (like synergy, black ice, dodo hybrid nano, supernatural)

In the past few yearss my car has had PBL v1, Gyeon cure, Reload, EVERY Nattys wax layerd on itself, Essence, Black Ice, Synergy, PBL coating booster, DoDo Supernatural, Hybrid Nano, Blue Crush, Purple Haze and Double Wax (and I`m probably forgetting a few products)

maybe I`m becoming a fanboy or something but I really like High Gloss and Zirkon -- hell, my SRT has half a 200ml bottle of High Gloss on it- (hides in shame)
the shine from Zirkon and High Gloss are (at least to my eyes- which control my wallet-lol) a step above

once I get the rest of the products I`m ordering I`ll be doing some side by side testing on a few vehicles - mainly to test durability as testing durability on anything on one of my vehicles is essentially useless. I polished off PBLv1 at 367 days out of sheer boredom

runrun411
11-27-2016, 04:08 PM

I agree that prep is (easily) the most important step...BUT from a chemistry standpoint something like PA High Gloss is literally just better. Titanium/titania- whatever- in a sprayable form = ridiculousness

I`ve used some pretty pricey stuff myself. High Gloss and Zirkon are easily the best sprays I have and I`d put them up against my fanciest paste`s any day (like synergy, black ice, dodo hybrid nano, supernatural)

In the past few yearss my car has had PBL v1, Gyeon cure, Reload, EVERY Nattys wax layerd on itself, Essence, Black Ice, Synergy, PBL coating booster, DoDo Supernatural, Hybrid Nano, Blue Crush, Purple Haze and Double Wax (and I`m probably forgetting a few products)

maybe I`m becoming a fanboy or something but I really like High Gloss and Zirkon -- hell, my SRT has half a 200ml bottle of High Gloss on it- (hides in shame)
the shine from Zirkon and High Gloss are (at least to my eyes- which control my wallet-lol) a step above

once I get the rest of the products I`m ordering I`ll be doing some side by side testing on a few vehicles - mainly to test durability as testing durability on anything on one of my vehicles is essentially useless. I polished off PBLv1 at 367 days out of sheer boredom

Wow, what an endorsement. I ordered the PA gloss kit. I`m nervous because if PA lives up to the hype my wallet is gonna bi big trouble.

shortspark
11-27-2016, 04:26 PM
I have a 200 ml bottle of high gloss on the way. Can anyone tell me how much I should expect to use on an average size sedan? I also ordered Snow White wax. Has anyone had any experience with it?

glfnaz
11-27-2016, 05:04 PM

Brandt, I will look forward to the side / by / side comparisons. I need to see the results in a way that`s quantifiable because the price makes me shudder. How many cars can you do with a bottle?

runrun411
11-27-2016, 05:54 PM
How would it compare to a coating like 22ple HPC? HPC makes a claim of 2 - 4 years of durability.