PDA

View Full Version : The Grand Tour

Pages : [1] 2

House of Wax
11-23-2016, 12:12 AM
Anybody check this new show out on Amazon.......flippin awesome. Just caught the first episode. It`s a must watch for any car guy:

https://www.amazon.com/The-Grand-Tour-Season-1/dp/B01J94A5GQ

RMD
11-23-2016, 12:17 AM
Yup, saw it last Friday. I like the changes from top gear, which got away from the car focus. I did enjoy the celebrities in reasonably priced car though, you can tell the real car enthusiast people who like to drive from the rich car buyer/collectors.

trashmanssd
11-23-2016, 05:47 AM
Yeah watched it last weekend. I Loved top gear and I so far love the new show. I had not realized how much I missed these guys till I saw there new show, they have such great chemistry together. Only part I didn`t like was the "new Stig" the American, seemed forced or bad writing or he is terrible on camera or all of the above but it was just bad. Glad I already have Amazon Prime, use it for ordering a lot stuff for my self and for work and for my whole family.

tom p.
11-23-2016, 07:01 AM
Greatest show of all time! I`ve watched the episode twice.

BTW, they released the show at 00:01GMT so the folks could on the East Coast could watch it Thursday at 7:01pm :) Not sure if that trend is going to continue.

The Three Clowns ROCK !!!

KBsToy
11-23-2016, 08:46 AM
Yep, I bought Amazon Prime with the sell they had going on just to get this and of course free shipping :)

PRND[S]
11-23-2016, 10:52 AM
Yep, I bought Amazon Prime with the sell they had going on just to get this and of course free shipping :)Yup, I did the same. I swore I would never get Amazon Prime and I did it anyway just to view The Grand Tour.

The Driver
11-23-2016, 11:43 AM
Glad they`re back!

512detail
11-23-2016, 12:26 PM
ive seen every episode of the top gear. i love the stabs they take at it in the first episode alone, lol

great episode, look forward to the Hellcat one, I saw a clip in the intro of a Hellcat :)

512detail
11-23-2016, 12:27 PM
anybody else that watch it freak out at all the dirt those car owners are gonna have to clean up now from the intro scene

House of Wax
11-23-2016, 12:28 PM
anybody else that watch it freak out at all the dirt those car owners are gonna have to clean up now from the intro scene
Hahaha, I definitely had that thought cross my mind

PRND[S]
11-23-2016, 12:48 PM
Yeah, and that fine alluvial silt gets EVERYWHERE. :wacko:

House of Wax
11-23-2016, 01:10 PM
About half way through that episode, the only thing I could think of was how bad I wanted to track down my guidance counselor and heat him with a rusty piece of rebar, lol. Those guys got PAID to play with those cars

PRND[S]
11-23-2016, 01:55 PM
Their new tame racing driver is a let-down, as is their new test track. It also seems a bit daft to pick an American driver (Amazon`s choice, as was pointed out during the first episode) when there is a huge talent pool of European drivers nearby.

TroyScherer
11-23-2016, 02:39 PM
;2084063`]Their new tame racing driver is a let-down, as is their new test track. It also seems a bit daft to pick an American driver (Amazon`s choice, as was pointed out during the first episode) when there is a huge talent pool of European drivers nearby.

I volunteered. But they said they need someone more tame and less worried about how clean the car was. I tried to explain that a clean car gained at least 10Hp....

ShakingHorizons
11-23-2016, 03:03 PM
Just watched the episode - hilarious!

Anyone else notice that the Ferrari paint was HAMMERED?!?