PDA

View Full Version : Poorboys QW+

Pages : [1] 2

Justins00ss
11-21-2016, 03:26 PM
Just acquired some of the Poorboys QW + in trade. Just wondering what people have to say about it. Seems like a good product for a quick go over after washing.

Poorboy
11-21-2016, 03:34 PM
It`s a gem of a product , but use it with an applicator, do not try and spray ;) It has great cleaning ability and lasts a long time by itself :)

It should actually be classified as a cleaner wax on steroids :jawdrop:

Justins00ss
11-21-2016, 03:36 PM
It`s a gem of a product , but use it with an applicator, do not try and spray ;) It has great cleaning ability and lasts a long time by itself :)

That was one of my other questions. Being a cleaner wax does it have abrasives?

Ronkh
11-21-2016, 03:52 PM
It`s a hidden jewel in pb collection !!!!

Poorboy
11-21-2016, 03:53 PM
That was one of my other questions. Being a cleaner wax does it have abrasives?
no, all chemical cleaning

Ronkh
11-21-2016, 03:53 PM
It`ll knock your socks off Justin

Promise

Justins00ss
11-21-2016, 04:47 PM
It`ll knock your socks off Justin

Promise

Ron- when would you use it typically?

milky
11-21-2016, 04:57 PM
I like qw+ a lot. I was actually surpised as to how good it looks and holds up for a cleaner wax, it can stand up to higher range waxes easily.

Ronkh
11-21-2016, 07:30 PM
Ron- when would you use it typically?

After a wash for me. But I have also done it a few days after wash as in sort of a qd type wax. (someone suggested it)

Civicclutch
11-22-2016, 12:07 PM
What`s qw stand for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

milky
11-22-2016, 12:14 PM
What`s qw stand for

Quick Wax ��

Civicclutch
11-22-2016, 12:14 PM
Quick Wax ��

Ah ok thanks

RTexasF
11-22-2016, 12:16 PM

One of the few PB products I have not used but I`m confused about application. It comes in a spray bottle so why would one not spray it? Enlighten me please....

BadgerRivFan
11-22-2016, 12:57 PM
It does not come with a sprayer... don`t confuse QW+ with QD+.

QW+ is a liquid cleaner wax that would be applied just as you would any liquid wax product.

I had a bottle of QW+ thrown in with one of my orders and used it once over the summer. Was impressed with it`s chemical cleaning ability!

Poorboy
11-22-2016, 02:26 PM
One of the few PB products I have not used but I`m confused about application. It comes in a spray bottle so why would one not spray it? Enlighten me please....

we stopped including the sprayer and changed the directions a number of years ago. It was too thick for a sprayer and made a splatter which could stain trim, hell it lasts so long that I sprayed some on my driveway and it was still there over 2 years later ...

We have many detailers who use this as a maintenance wax for their customers who won`t pay for a full detail more than once a year .. great wash and wax seller