PDA

View Full Version : PA & Gyeon Question

Ronkh
11-21-2016, 12:24 PM
Does anyone know if Wet Coat & Cosmic/Viking/High Gloss Spritz`s have UV protection ?

rlmccarty2000
11-21-2016, 12:38 PM
Good question. I`ve got no idea. I usually am more concerned with an interior product and UV protection.

Ronkh
11-21-2016, 12:53 PM
Good question. I`ve got no idea. I usually am more concerned with an interior product and UV protection.

Yep. But in the case of these and a couple of others, I am wondering since this stuff is so great I may never do anything else :D

RaysWay
11-21-2016, 02:20 PM
Paging Mr. PolishAngel....he should be here soon... :)

TrKent
11-21-2016, 05:13 PM
Cosmic Spritz, Viking Spritz, and High Gloss are all designed to protect against UV. I don`t have the exact numbers, but High Gloss provides the most UV protection of those three.

For interiors, there`s not much to compete with Snowcake in terms of UV protection.

512detail
11-21-2016, 06:36 PM
Cosmic Spritz, Viking Spritz, and High Gloss are all designed to protect against UV. I don`t have the exact numbers, but High Gloss provides the most UV protection of those three.

For interiors, there`s not much to compete with Snowcake in terms of UV protection.

I have a PA question.... I have high gloss and gold zircon

which goes on first?

because I am doing a gold zircon and high gloss sandwhich right now on my black car and im about to order the carnauba arts black spray ya`ll make to confuse myself even more. lol

512detail
11-21-2016, 06:37 PM
Does anyone know if Wet Coat & Cosmic/Viking/High Gloss Spritz`s have UV protection ?

Ron I think your vette has enough UV protection to sit safely on Mars, lol

Ronkh
11-21-2016, 07:28 PM

Thank you

Ronkh
11-21-2016, 07:28 PM
Ron I think your vette has enough UV protection to sit safely on Mars, lol

:redface:

512detail
11-21-2016, 08:04 PM
:redface:
hell, I`d be parked next to you, lol

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

TrKent
11-22-2016, 10:40 AM
I have a PA question.... I have high gloss and gold zircon

which goes on first?

because I am doing a gold zircon and high gloss sandwhich right now on my black car and im about to order the carnauba arts black spray ya`ll make to confuse myself even more. lol

So, I did some talking with the product developers (archangels?) in their heavenly bunker laboratory in Germany because I had originally thought that Gold Zirkon would go on the bottom. However, it appears that the recommended order would be High Gloss first. Now, if you add Black Wulfenite, the order would be High Gloss, Black Wulfenite, then Gold Zirkon. However, because these are spray products, the orders can be switched up and played around with without much loss in durability or performance.

512detail
11-24-2016, 09:43 PM
So, I did some talking with the product developers (archangels?) in their heavenly bunker laboratory in Germany because I had originally thought that Gold Zirkon would go on the bottom. However, it appears that the recommended order would be High Gloss first. Now, if you add Black Wulfenite, the order would be High Gloss, Black Wulfenite, then Gold Zirkon. However, because these are spray products, the orders can be switched up and played around with without much loss in durability or performance.
awesome because I just found out about the black one and will be buying it soon along with some other PA products

thanks for the info

boomdone
11-24-2016, 10:20 PM

Sweet. Just placed an order for Intimate and Snowcake.