PDA

View Full Version : Gyeon Wetcoat on lower temperature

BudgetPlan1
11-10-2016, 08:46 AM
Anyone use Gyeon Wetcoat in temperatures around the 40 degree Fahrenheit area? NE Ohio Winter is a coming, trying to figure if possible to do a quick wash/Wetcoat on the occasional 40 degree day this winter.

Nanolex Washcoat specs indicate use in range of: "Processing temperature: 3-30°C - Avoid direct sunlight. (38 - 86°F)" so it seems like a possible alternative if Wetcoat can`t handle the cold.

Winter sucks, by the way.

Ronkh
11-10-2016, 11:03 AM
I would guess that 40+ is ok (guess)

btw, what`s winter?

BudgetPlan1
11-10-2016, 11:12 AM
btw, what`s winter?

Winter is when we find out how Kamikaze ISM + Overcoat + PA High Gloss looks on a snowblower.

I can roll that thing into the house to coat it in normal temps. After explaining to my wife just what the f**k it is I think I`m doing, or course. As long as her Corvette looks good, I can get away with the whole "Just trying some new stuff out for your car next Spring.." line of reasoning.

Ronkh
11-10-2016, 11:13 AM
Winter is when we find out how Kamikaze ISM + Overcoat + PA High Gloss looks on a snowblower.

I can roll that thing into the house to coat it in normal temps. After explaining to my wife just what the f**k it is I think I`m doing, or course. As long as her Corvette looks good, I can get away with the whole "Just trying some new stuff out for your car next Spring.." line of reasoning.

:hail