PDA

View Full Version : Mckeee 37 Fast Interior Detailer Review

Pats300zx
11-06-2016, 07:27 PM
This weekend I had the chance to play with a bottle of McKee 37`s Fast Interior Detailer. I am a big fan of interior detailers and use them just about every weekend when doing quick interior clean ups on my cars. They are perfect for removing mild dirt and dust, cleaning nav screens and dash clusters, and leaving behind a bit of protection. I actually keep a small bottle of Meguiars Quick Interior Detailer with a folded microfiber towel in all my cars for quick wipe downs of the dash etc. I have been using Megs QID since it`s release and like it so much that actually purchased a gallon of it. When McKee`s 37 released their Fast Interior Detailer I was excited to compare it to Meguiars QID.

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h48/Pats300zx/tn_Photo%20Nov%2006%205%2010%2032%20PM.jpg

Product Description

McKee’s 37 FAST Interior Detailer is safe on leather, vinyl, rubber, plastic and LCD navigation screens. A quick spray and wipe is all you need to remove light dust that accumulates from day-to-day use. Your interior will look and feel as if you just spent hours cleaning it (that was my goal!). Oh, and the fragrance – it’s to die for. I guarantee your vehicle’s interior has NEVER smelled this good.

Cost: $11.99 16 oz bottle

Observations

Scent-The smell of McKee`s 37 Fast Interior Detailer is very nice and reminds me of a mild tropical scent. Where Megs QID is more of a "clean" scent, this is a slight hint of banana that is very pleasant but not overpowering. The scent can be smelled when spraying but quickly dissipates as it is applied to the interior.

Application-I like to apply interior detailers directly to a small knapp microfiber towel and wipe down the surfaces. I feel it saves on waste of product when trying to spray directly onto the surface and avoids overspray. The more I use the product in the interior the more the towel becomes saturated and the less I have to use.

Cleaning Power-Excellent-McKeee`s Fast Interior Detailer had no issues removing mild dirt and dust from the interior. I was able to wipe the surfaces including my nav screen with no issues of streaking whatsoever.

Summary

McKee`s 37 Faster Interior Detailer is perfect for weekly maintenance cleanups of interior and I would highly recommend this product for someone looking for a interior product that leaves behind a nice matte, clean, finish with no streaks.

rlmccarty2000
11-06-2016, 07:42 PM
I`ve got the McKees Interior Detailer. I haven`t used any other QD Interior type sprays. Are they all similar?

Ronkh
11-06-2016, 07:42 PM
Cool review

Thank you

heisenberg
11-06-2016, 08:23 PM
I agree with your findings except the smell - I pick up more of a masculine fragrance from it. it`s really nice though.

This most reminds me of 1Z Cockpit Premium, which has long been my favorite interior wipedown product. I will be buying a gallon of the McKee`s soon - I really like it.

Justins00ss
11-07-2016, 06:37 AM
Have a gallon that I use on my personal stuff. Works great!

Angus
11-07-2016, 09:33 AM
Thanks for the review, Pat! Sounds like good stuff - I`ll have to keep it on my radar :)