PDA

View Full Version : NEW SONAX PROFILINE Ceramic Coating CC36

RaysWay
10-21-2016, 01:16 PM
Video >>>> https://www.facebook.com/CarcareSONAX/videos/1214436861935302/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

From SONAX USA Facebook:
We are proud to reveal you our new product: the SONAX PROFILINE Ceramic Coating CC36. The perfect long-term paint protection for your car. The highly reactive CC36 paint protection produces an extremely resistant, but flexible network on the paintwork. It protects the vehicle and provides an easy-to-clean surface with unparalleled deep shine. Get ready for the force of flexibility.

http://i.imgur.com/7vHr8Ru.jpg

donbeezy
10-21-2016, 01:33 PM
wonder if 36 means 36 months of protection?

Ronkh
10-21-2016, 02:13 PM
Cool!

rlmccarty2000
Another two part coating system. I`m happy to see you don`t need a respirator to use it. Some of these coatings worry me when applying them. Not to pick on CarPro, but their coatings are the strongest smelling of the ones I have tried. I worry about what toxins my lungs are sucking in. I wonder if the EPA even looks at coatings. It wasn`t too long ago they removed solvents from some detailing supplies, coatings could be next.

ShakingHorizons
Cost and availability?

I was literally just about to post a thread asking for suggestions on a coating that would last a year or more (for someone that unfortunately utilizes a swirl-o-matic every chance they get) - this seems to fit the bill!

silverfox
10-21-2016, 02:21 PM
Sonax PNS sealant is legendary. I have no doubt that when sonax releases a coating it`s going to be very good

RaysWay
10-21-2016, 02:26 PM
+1 SONAX is a quality company. We should be getting more information at SEMA.

The Guz
10-21-2016, 02:38 PM
Nice. Nick and Mike gave a sneak peak at how hydrophobic it is during the Sonax detailing camps about a month ago on facebook live. Looks like a solid product.

Ronkh
10-21-2016, 03:00 PM
Nice. Nick and Mike gave a sneak peak at how hydrophobic it is during the Sonax detailing camps about a month ago on facebook live. Looks like a solid product.

Need more input

MORE INPUT !!!!

Pj-qBUWOYfE

The Guz
10-21-2016, 03:11 PM
Hopefully this link works.

https://www.facebook.com/autogeek/videos/10155141674699989/

The Guz
11-01-2016, 01:18 PM
The description is up on AGO

75 ml Made in Germany

SONAX CC36 Ceramic Coating is not a wax or paint sealant. In fact, it’s much different. This two-stage coating blankets your vehicle’s paintwork in a flexible shell of extremely glossy protection that lasts years, not months. Compared to a conventional wax or paint sealant, SONAX CC36 Ceramic Coating provides superior gloss and better resistance to environmental impacts such as bird droppings, water spots, car wash scratches, and more. SONAX CC36 Ceramic Coating is for the person that wants the best protection for their vehicle!

SONAX CC36 Ceramic Coating is the most advanced surface care enhancement product to ever come from Germany. Here’s what SONAX CC36 provides: incredible gloss, sheeting that is out of this world, superior longevity to any wax or sealant, and ease of application. SONAX CC36 Ceramic Coating will redefine how you detail your vehicle.

SONAX CC36 does more than sit on your paint. A special bond is created between product and surface, protecting against hostile environmental hazards and providing a lasting, glass-like finish.

SONAX CC36 Ceramic Coating is an all inclusive kit that requires no special training or equipment needed to apply. Even if you are not a professional detailer, you can certainly achieve professional results with SONAX CC36 Ceramic Coating.

With protection that lasts up to one year, SONAX CC36 Ceramic Coating gives you peace of mind. Rather than having wax your car every 2-3 months, simply take care of the existing coating and you’re surface is glossy and protected!

Don’t leave your vehicle unprotected simply because you think you’re not ready for a coating. SONAX CC36 provides durable protection, and insanely gloss finish, and can be applied without special equipment. Extend the life of both your paint AND its shine with SONAX CC36 Ceramic Coating.