PDA

View Full Version : Product Idea for Polish Angel

Ronkh
10-21-2016, 10:21 AM
Just throwing it out there.... Since PA has some incredible "spritz`s", maybe it`s time to make a QD to the mix. IMHO Something like a mix of duster & cosmic spritz............

rlmccarty2000
10-21-2016, 11:26 AM
PA`s Spray Duster is their only product that I am not a fan of. It`s thick and drys quickly here in South Georgia. I left it on as long as I normally leave QDs on and it was a PITA to remove, very waxlike in the removal. A nice QD would be great. Something like Kenotek, but with more shine.

Ronkh
10-21-2016, 11:38 AM
PA`s Spray Duster is their only product that I am not a fan of. It`s thick and drys quickly here in South Georgia. I left it on as long as I normally leave QDs on and it was a PITA to remove, very waxlike in the removal. A nice QD would be great. Something like Kenotek, but with more shine.

I read your post on that duster. Got it, Haven`t used it cuz of your post.

And YES, that is what I had in mind with the post, something similar to Kenotek Show Room Shine.

Russiandl
10-21-2016, 05:09 PM
Just throwing it out there.... Since PA has some incredible "spritz`s", maybe it`s time to make a QD to the mix. IMHO Something like a mix of duster & cosmic spritz............

Hey Ron have you thought about diluting cosmic say 4-1 and using it as QD ? At least it`s only .9 cents per ml vs .36 cents per ml with the dilution rate it gives you about 27oz...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ronkh
10-21-2016, 05:46 PM
Hey Ron have you thought about diluting cosmic say 4-1 and using it as QD ? At least it`s only .9 cents per ml vs .36 cents per ml with the dilution rate it gives you about 27oz...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dunno nwhat to dilute with. Dont think distilled water cuz it doesnt have lubrication