PDA

View Full Version : Great interview plus entire new line coming

Pages : [1] 2

JBM
09-02-2016, 08:37 PM
I love interviews with Dr G. , if he says it I believe it plain and simple. Dr G mentions there is a new line of products coming that surpasses what we have right now! Hopefully available @ SEMA.

589: David Ghodoussi | CARS YEAH (http://carsyeah.com/ourportfolio/589-david-ghodoussi/#sthash.N6QKQqAK.gbpl&st_refDomain=www.facebook.com&st_refQuery=/)

Stokdgs
09-02-2016, 10:27 PM
JBM !
Thank you for posting this up !
The man`s products still rock after about 10 years...
Dan F

rlmccarty2000
09-02-2016, 10:31 PM
I have a hard time even thinking up one really new product that would make my detailing life easier. I thought Essence and Hydro2 were some of the best products I could ever use. Maybe a stronger Essence type product is on the horizon? We should start a thread about sci-fi type products we could soon see.

The Guz
09-02-2016, 11:57 PM
I haven`t listened to this particular podcast just yet. But on the optimum synergy podcast Dann and Yvan keep mentioning that there is some new things and big changes coming from optimum that will be announced soon.

LEDetailng
09-03-2016, 01:25 AM
I got to meet Dr. G at 2016 Detail Fest. Nice guy, he was at the OPT booth. That tells you what kind of guy he is. That would be a guy to talk in depth detailing with. I`d need a chemistry refresher before that conversation.

Looking forward to the new products from OPT. Who knew ONR was soy based. That is too cool. Dr. G says you can take your waste ONR and put it on your yard:) I wonder if all the rinseless washes are soy based?

JBM
09-03-2016, 07:15 AM
Ive heard it mentioned that ONR has a higher nitrogen "level"- whatever the term is, where I dump it my grass loves it.

I also remember on Shark Tank these young kids (mid 20 somethings lol!) were presenting a coating that could be used inside condiment bottles by manufactures and the product(condiments) would slide down and out like the water on our hoods!. The kids said their invention was soy based.

I am nonetheless very excited, only hoping it isnt "dealer only" products....

WaxAddict
09-03-2016, 08:42 AM
I have a hard time even thinking up one really new product that would make my detailing life easier. I thought Essence and Hydro2 were some of the best products I could ever use. Maybe a stronger Essence type product is on the horizon? We should start a thread about sci-fi type products we could soon see.

CarPro products, not Optimum, but maybe the inference was not intended.
I never warmed up to Hydo2. If I were a pro, sure. As an enthusiast, there`s just no "fun factor" and the gloss isn`t impressive.

rlmccarty2000
09-03-2016, 11:10 AM
Just an inference to new type of products and what might happen in the future. I like to use Hydro2 on my wife`s car. She doesn`t give me much time to do her car and the sheeting action and dirt repellant action is excellant, especially for something that is so easy to apply. I look forward to seeing more of these types of products with more durability.

XxBoostinxX
09-03-2016, 11:48 AM
Thanks for posting! Oh, how I love OPT products. All their products just work and work REALLY REALLY well. I can`t imagine what Dr. G has come up with now and look forward to buying it.

pheerix
09-13-2016, 07:04 PM
Just listened to one of the podcast episodes. Dann teased that a PPF with built in coating is coming out at SEMA.

glfnaz
09-13-2016, 08:33 PM
just listened to one of the podcast episodes. Dann teased that a ppf with built in coating is coming out at sema.

ppf?

rlmccarty2000
09-13-2016, 08:48 PM
Paint protection film.

nothingface5384
09-13-2016, 08:49 PM
Paint protection film

tropicsteve
09-13-2016, 08:52 PM
thanks for the post jbm. can`t wait to see what the new stuff will be like.

TroyScherer
09-14-2016, 07:14 AM
I had learned about this from the Optimum podcast and looked it up. Good info and interesting to listen to. This is the kind of stuff I wish they supplied more of on a regular basis. Most of us are actually interested in the products and process behind the buffer.

The the only thing that worries me is I noticed that this new line of products was for the Opti-Coat line. So it makes me wonder if it is more "Pro only" stuff that we will not be able to have. Is sure hope not as I would still like to be able to get and use Opti-Coat as well. I simply love it on my truck.