PDA

View Full Version : Can`t think of anything to buy

Pages : [1] 2

pheerix
09-02-2016, 11:11 AM
First world problem. Got a bunch of GC`s but I just can`t find myself wanting anything. Got gallons of Rinseless, spray waxes and sealants, too many MF towels. Car is leased and paint is in pretty good condition so I`m not really interested in a polisher or coatings. Not really sure why I`m even posting. Oh well.

ShawnF350
09-02-2016, 11:18 AM
Buy yourself a few friends!
Send us your GCs.
Are these GCs for Autopia?

512detail
09-02-2016, 11:22 AM
Buy yourself a few friends!
Send us your GCs.
Are these GCs for Autopia?

My friendship is just a bottle of (Gyeon Cure) away, lol

pheerix
09-02-2016, 11:22 AM
Good idea. Anybody in the San Diego area willing to be paid in ACC gift certs to polish my car?

512detail
09-02-2016, 11:28 AM
Good idea. Anybody in the San Diego area willing to be paid in ACC gift certs to polish my car?
oh drat! if you were only closer to me!

I can only wield one Rupes at a time, the other three get jealous.

Accumulator
09-02-2016, 11:32 AM
pheerix- You could always buy something like Shampoo that won`t go bad and will get used eventually. Or just sell them at a discount.

pheerix
09-02-2016, 11:44 AM
Should I just get a polisher? Ugh I`m so lazy it seems like so much work and supplies for something I`ll probably only do once a year.

EXPDetailing
09-02-2016, 11:54 AM
But God forbid that I should glory, save in *The Cross* of our Lord Jesus Christ.: Instantaneous, Irreversible (http://jeff-mckennie.blogspot.com/2012/04/instantaneous-irreversible.html)

Bunky
09-02-2016, 11:55 AM
First world problem. Got a bunch of GC`s but I just can`t find myself wanting anything. Got gallons of Rinseless, spray waxes and sealants, too many MF towels. Car is leased and paint is in pretty good condition so I`m not really interested in a polisher or coatings. Not really sure why I`m even posting. Oh well.

Buy tools....

KBsToy
09-02-2016, 11:58 AM
Should I just get a polisher? Ugh I`m so lazy it seems like so much work and supplies for something I`ll probably only do once a year.

Flex`s 15% off if auto-connect another 10% reward point s:)

pheerix
09-02-2016, 12:09 PM
But God forbid that I should glory, save in *The Cross* of our Lord Jesus Christ.: Instantaneous, Irreversible (http://jeff-mckennie.blogspot.com/2012/04/instantaneous-irreversible.html)

Excellent grammar

Jpostal
09-02-2016, 02:34 PM
If you want to splurge on overpriced stuff you don`t really "need" get some wheel woolies and those crazy expensive Swissvax brushes. Or a steamer...useful for car and household stuff.

rlmccarty2000
09-02-2016, 03:01 PM
I just used my GCs and points to get a Rupes Nano Longneck! It is supposed to arrive today. I await with baited breath (whatever that means)!

JBM
09-02-2016, 03:13 PM
I havnt purchased much this summer, thanks coatings my vehicles barely need to be washed.

Out of what I do have , I would strongly suggest you try the Trifecta from the gloss shop, it is really fantastic and perhaps the best spray wax Ive used when you weigh cost/ usability/ looks/ and dust-dirt attraction and release. Its pretty much perfect on all counts. Plus a really great rinseless.

pheerix
09-02-2016, 05:09 PM
I havnt purchased much this summer, thanks coatings my vehicles barely need to be washed.

Out of what I do have , I would strongly suggest you try the Trifecta from the gloss shop, it is really fantastic and perhaps the best spray wax Ive used when you weigh cost/ usability/ looks/ and dust-dirt attraction and release. Its pretty much perfect on all counts. Plus a really great rinseless.

Got a gallon of Uber, gallon of Sealant Spritz, and 16 oz of Liquid Seal to get through first...