PDA

View Full Version : New car care line launched

PA DETAILER
08-28-2016, 02:45 PM
Forma Car Care.

Their spray sealant looks interesting. Can be used wet or dry.

Civicclutch
08-28-2016, 03:31 PM
I`ve good things bout their tire shine

rlmccarty2000
08-28-2016, 08:10 PM
Labels look similar to Adam`s.

Bunky
08-29-2016, 06:39 AM
There seems to be a automotive product line launched every day. It obviously means there is a large market and lot of profit when any person can put some labels on some bottles.

rlmccarty2000
08-29-2016, 06:41 AM
Build a website and they will come. Lol

PA DETAILER
08-29-2016, 09:09 AM
Labels look similar to Adam`s.

Oddly, that is what I thought.

JaredPointer
08-29-2016, 09:52 AM
There seems to be a automotive product line launched every day. It obviously means there is a large market and lot of profit when any person can put some labels on some bottles.

Looking at some of the prices being asked for some of this stuff (and even more surprisingly, being paid by people) talked about online, I`d have to agree. I`m no industry insider or chemical engineer, but I like to think I`m not all that naive either.

In any case, I don`t particularly see anything about this line that sets it apart from the myriad of other lines already out there.

rwright
08-29-2016, 10:10 AM

A large market yes, a lot of profit - not always. The hardest thing we are facing is being unique while keeping costs down to a reasonable level. The next challenge is being competitive in a saturated market while maintaining integrity and passion. This industry is very cut throat and I have witnessed people changing in ways that I never imagined just to make a sale.