PDA

View Full Version : Here`s An Idea About Getting New Biz

Beemerboy
06-06-2006, 10:23 AM
Here in NO CA there are a number of car pool parking lots where cars sit ALL DAY....Yesterday I drove threw two of them looking at what kind of cars there where...to my surprise there was quite a few nice cars, SUV and the likes...then I wondered about how I could claim this business....a flyer comes to mind about sun protection and the effects of the sun on a car over time....but really I hate flyers on my car....I`m still thinking about the marketing end.

I would have a pickup and deliver back so that`s one thought...two of the biggest ones are within a few miles of my house / shop:D

I guess I`m also looking for your input on this idea...

LikeaRock
06-06-2006, 10:29 AM
Here in NO CA there are a number of car pool parking lots where cars sit ALL DAY....Yesterday I drove threw two of them looking at what kind of cars there where...to my surprise there was quite a few nice cars, SUV and the likes...then I wondered about how I could claim this business....a flyer comes to mind about sun protection and the effects of the sun on a car over time....but really I hate flyers on my car....I`m still thinking about the marketing end.

I would have a pickup and deliver back so that`s one thought...two of the biggest ones are within a few miles of my house / shop:D

I guess I`m also looking for your input on this idea...
There`s been some theft in those car pool lots too, I know a few people with stolen radios, hopefully you won`t have anything valuable in the Beemer if you drive it there to pick a car up :D
Sorry, just wanted to throw that out there because yI cant believe I haven`t thought of that first :)
Thought about the Car Mart? I`m thinking about dropping some cards or flyers on cars this coming weekend

Beemerboy
06-06-2006, 10:33 AM
There`s been some theft in those car pool lots too, I know a few people with stolen radios, hopefully you won`t have anything valuable in the Beemer if you drive it there to pick a car up :D
Sorry, just wanted to throw that out there because yI cant believe I haven`t thought of that first :)
Thought about the Car Mart? I`m thinking about dropping some cards or flyers on cars this coming weekend

My BMW will not sit in any lot unattended that long....as for thefts that`s the securities gig

Maxima Lover
06-06-2006, 08:26 PM
Beemer, do you know the law in your area regarding placing things on peoples` windshields? I know here and several other places only an officer can place something on the windshield (like a ticket). If it is illegal, all it will take is one person to report you and it`s not like they won`t be able to find you. Just a thought.

theRIAA
08-27-2006, 03:22 PM
There`s been some theft in those car pool lots too

my dad had his old beater truck stolen.. twice at a park and ride... the insurance company said it was totaled the 2nd time they recovered it, but my dad bought it back anyway. he replaced part with things he found in a junkyard and sold it. with the combined money he got from what insurance had given him when his car was stoled, and money he got from selling his car, he got a brand new toyota tundra, and had money to spare