PDA

View Full Version : Moving

Coastal Eddie
08-07-2003, 04:32 PM
I`m still new and unknown on this board but wanted to say THANK YOU to all of the people who run this show, and especially to the guys who post here!!!

I`m moving tomorrow, and won`t have computer access for awhile (maybe a few months), but will be back on here asap!!

I`ve already said this in another post, but this is the friendliest and most professional bulletin board on the web, and I`m sure it will stay that way. There`s more info coming out on a daily basis here than there is in one week on other sites. Maybe too much too fast sometimes? Not criticizing either cause I think it`s incredible some days what comes out on here.

Anyway thanks again guys, and I`ll see you again in the near future.

p.s. No mullets where I`m moving to. They can`t handle the heat and coyotes there lol.

rtbrick
08-07-2003, 07:28 PM
Maybe there`s a local library where you can get the occassional internet access. Check it out! Or just use work time and resources for personal use...oops! was that out loud!:D

LandofAloha
08-07-2003, 11:23 PM
WHere are you going Eddie?

Coastal Eddie
08-08-2003, 08:10 AM
"WHere are you going Eddie?"

I`m moving from the Central Coast, where I`ve lived most of my life to the Mojave Desert. I`ll be living very close to a place where I do most of my detailing.

I smiled at what Hans said, "write when you find work!", cause I`m getting a divorce, partly because ALL I DO IS WORK... Self Employment is great in alot of ways, but ya gotta pay attention to the rest of what`s going on as well.

Poorboy
08-08-2003, 09:49 AM
AHHHH yes...I know what you`re saying...I hear it all the time...

Beware of people want detailing of Cactus....lol

Lived there..... done that.....

Sorry to hear of your move for those reasons...:(

GraniteState
08-08-2003, 10:21 PM
good luck!:)
I`m sure we will be here when you get back in the mean time take care!!!!!!

Ferrarislave
08-09-2003, 05:51 PM
See yah in a month.

NattyBumppo
08-09-2003, 09:29 PM
Sorry I`m a bit late here but best wishes to ya. Hope to cya back real soon.

Natty

Ferrarislave
08-09-2003, 09:50 PM
we will see him sooner. He will miss Detail City and the Mullet.

Tassadar
08-10-2003, 12:49 AM
Mullet? I respect NOO mullet.

Tassadar
08-10-2003, 09:48 AM
Stop trying to get the last word :p

Ferrarislave
08-10-2003, 10:35 AM
Your just trying to be a post whore. :rolleyes:;)