PDA

View Full Version : Invaluable resource

TheMeanGreen
08-06-2016, 10:13 PM
Hey guys, I have come across an invaluable resource that I would like to share with you guys and I am in no way affiliated with this company. I read the forum rules and the content of this post should flyby. Google it and explore until your hearts content, literally look at everything:

United States Plastic Corp.

dcjredline
08-06-2016, 10:38 PM
I love USP! Awesome fast shipping. Its not CHEAP shipping but fast.

pheerix
08-07-2016, 11:49 AM
Yea shipping fees is the main reason I haven`t ordered anything from there

Jaddie
08-07-2016, 04:13 PM
I`ve spent more time than I care to admit browsing US Plastic`s site. They have so much useful stuff, but shipping is prohibitively expensive.

TheMeanGreen
08-07-2016, 09:06 PM
It seems to me, that when more products are purchased, the shipping price increases at a much slower rate. For example: purchasing 6 spray bottles will net ~$11 in shipping, purchasing 19 spray bottles will net ~$13 in shipping. But also compare products from one resource to the next. With USP you get cheap product prices with a little bit more expensive shipping compared to other sources where the product price increases but with less of a shipping cost. From USP one can get a certain bottle/sprayer combo for $2.18 whilst at another source the same bottle/sprayer combo can go for $6. So if I am to buy 6 bottle/sprayers, either way I look at it, the prices will be at the end of the day.