PDA

View Full Version : New toy

Pages : [1] 2

KBsToy
07-28-2016, 12:22 PM
Paul helped me out on this new Car Dryer..

McKee`s 37 Turbo Car Dryer (http://www.autogeek.net/dp-turbo-car-dryer.html)

Pats300zx
07-28-2016, 02:02 PM
Congrats !!!! It looks like they have gotten most of the bugs worked out from the original version.

KBsToy
08-03-2016, 08:14 AM
Paul helped me out on this new Car Dryer..

McKee`s 37 Turbo Car Dryer (http://www.autogeek.net/dp-turbo-car-dryer.html)

Got my new / updated car dryer and it is a nice blower. Compared to my sidekick this kicks a$$, I do not have to get close to my wheels or door jambs. This has way more power then my sidekick. OK side kick is easier to tot around but with shoulder harness and locking connection the Car Dryer is easy to carry and move around.
I still scoot around on my detailer stool but when I have to get up and do top of car no problem .

texasgibby
08-03-2016, 10:17 AM
They should offer an update kit, to address the shortcomings of the previous version, that many of us bought, and are unhappy with.

Ronkh
08-03-2016, 10:19 AM
They should offer an update kit, to address the shortcomings of the previous version, that many of us bought, and are unhappy with.

How would you suggest they do that?

Things are continuously upgraded and improved....

They actually listened to the people who had em on how to improve em.

rookiez
08-03-2016, 10:31 AM
Congrats! Mine`s will be delivered today!!

Migue
08-03-2016, 10:36 AM

You can basically DIY it, a couple of tiny screws with lock washers will take care of the slipping hose problem, and a gun strap/sling or similar will give you a harness to carry it on your shoulder.

texasgibby
08-03-2016, 10:58 AM
Shouldn`t have to do that, on an item at this price point. One expects a certain level of quality, from this kind of retailer. Along with high-dollar wax, etc., they`re selling confidence...........

Ronkh
08-03-2016, 11:04 AM
Shouldn`t have to do that, on an item at this price point. One expects a certain level of quality, from this kind of retailer. Along with high-dollar wax, etc., they`re selling confidence...........

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b395/ronkh/stupid.jpg

Could you please tell that to GM? They keep "improving/changing" the Corvette and it costs me a fortune. While you`re at that, please tell all electronic manufacturers to send us all new TV`s, stereos, cell phones etc., with that same mentality.........

texasgibby
08-03-2016, 11:19 AM
No, I`m not STUPID. I spent 35 years in the manufacturing industry, and if we sent out a product that required the consumer to correct the flaws, shame on us. If that had occurred, it would have been our responsibility to correct the design issues (which AG has done), and make it right to those that were shorted (AG has not done), on the quality, of the product. Isn`t GM standing behind their warranty on your Corvette? I had a C5 ,and a C6 that were, both, terrific cars.

Ronkh
08-03-2016, 11:21 AM
:wall

Ronkh
08-03-2016, 11:32 AM
No, I`m not STUPID. I spent 35 years in the manufacturing industry, and if we sent out a product that required the consumer to correct the flaws, shame on us. If that had occurred, it would have been our responsibility to correct the design issues (which AG has done), and make it right to those that were shorted (AG has not done), on the quality, of the product. Isn`t GM standing behind their warranty on your Corvette? I had a C5 ,and a C6 that were, both, terrific cars.

Ok, let me type slowly so you can understand.............

What was defective with the turbo dryer? The hose popping off. AG did offer to send a fix to the buyers if they so desired.

As far as the other stuff, hmmmmmm... The color change ??!?!?!?!?! Oh maybe the shoulder strap. That was listening to the feedback of customers.

Why did you buy the c6 after the c5?...... Cuz it was "New and improved"............

Ronkh
08-03-2016, 11:32 AM
Sorry KB for messing up your thread.

rookiez
08-03-2016, 11:40 AM
Hi KB, how`s the new color? Is it like super-bright yellow or is it more of a not-so-bright yellow? I`m not really a fan of bright yellow or green color :(

KBsToy
08-03-2016, 12:25 PM
Sorry KB for messing up your thread.No Problem . I like your response :yourrock:yourrock:yourrock