PDA

View Full Version : **looking for detailer in miami area**

Pages : [1] 2

iluvspl
07-20-2016, 01:31 PM
Hello everyone. I have moved to Miami and no longer have my garage to maintain detail my car. I have a 2013 bmw m6 in alpine white and am looking to have it detailed and coated. I have been to a few places and the prices i am getting seem quite hi from what I see being typically charged by other detailers on here. I by no means want to low ball anyone but i think $500 per stage of polishing is too high and that does not include prep or wash even. I am looking to have something done soon so would love to hear from some local detailers that can do great work reasonably.

JustJesus
07-20-2016, 01:57 PM
WOW. if that`s the going rate over there....honey, pack your pack your bags...we`re moving!

but, there does seem to be quite a few guys out there. Surely it would be easy enough to find someone.

iluvspl
07-20-2016, 04:18 PM
Yeah I don`t mean to be rude to the detailers it`s there right to charge what they feel but it just seemed high. I don`t know many in the area and Miami is know for poor quality service for most industries overall so I figured coming here to a trusted source is the best method.

The Driver
07-20-2016, 04:21 PM
Shame, wish I was closer. I charge 300 per stage and 250 for a coating. 500 for a single stage seems a bit steep but I`d imagine overhead in Miami might cost a bit much. Then again I`m in LI, NY...

RaysWay
07-20-2016, 04:21 PM
https://www.facebook.com/advanceddetailingofsofla/

https://www.facebook.com/PinpointPrecisionDetail/?fref=ts

iluvspl
07-20-2016, 04:22 PM
Yes but the 500 does not include wash decontamination or anything just the polishing.

Ronkh
07-20-2016, 04:30 PM
You have forum member
Sizzlechest
in Naples right near you

Ronkh
07-20-2016, 04:31 PM
If you`re not in Naples anymore look for forum member

Merlin

iluvspl
07-20-2016, 07:18 PM
Thank you Ronkh

The Driver
07-20-2016, 07:51 PM
Yes but the 500 does not include wash decontamination or anything just the polishing.

Wowzaaaaa! That is a bit... well steep.

I do everything from Mazda to McLaren and don`t charge that for a single pass, nor do I offer a polishing without decon...

Stokdgs
07-21-2016, 08:17 AM
Hello everyone. I have moved to Miami and no longer have my garage to maintain detail my car. I have a 2013 bmw m6 in alpine white and am looking to have it detailed and coated. I have been to a few places and the prices i am getting seem quite hi from what I see being typically charged by other detailers on here. I by no means want to low ball anyone but i think $500 per stage of polishing is too high and that does not include prep or wash even. I am looking to have something done soon so would love to hear from some local detailers that can do great work reasonably.

Please bear in mind that the Coatings cost a lot of money to the Detailer..
Some Coatings cost several hundred dollars last I checked..
Dan F

iluvspl
07-21-2016, 09:53 AM
Yes these prices are not the coatings just the polishing. The coating for instance was $1000 and that is just coating no polishing washing anything just coating stage. Like I said people are allowed to charge what they feel I just think it`s high.

Stokdgs
07-21-2016, 01:15 PM
Yes these prices are not the coatings just the polishing. The coating for instance was $1000 and that is just coating no polishing washing anything just coating stage. Like I said people are allowed to charge what they feel I just think it`s high.

Well, if the coating cost the Detailer half of that amount, I have a hard time justifying the other half to apply it..

Guess I am of the type that would rather have a Client for life, etc., than a 1 shot wonder, etc...

BMW Alpine Weiss Paint is really easy to work with as are all BMW paint colors..

There is a little more of a challenge with BMW Jet Black, but after a few dozen, it`s not hard at all..

Hope you can find a Detailer in your area who is more in your price range... Probably best to find an old guy who works alone and turns out spectacular work daily...
Dan F

Ronkh
07-21-2016, 01:21 PM
You have to remember some companies have minimum pricing to be "authorized"........

512detail
07-21-2016, 01:26 PM
wow I guess I am extremely undervaluing my work then, if I could get 500 for a TWO step AND coating, I`d do that every weekend.

Sizzlechest or Merlin working on your BMW would be great for you I`m sure.