PDA

View Full Version : Now France-again

Pages : [1] 2 3

Ronkh
07-14-2016, 06:14 PM
Now death toll over 73

Truck crashes into crowd in Nice, France (http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/livecoverage/breaking-news-now/lc-BBulngS?ocid=spartandhp)

JustJesus
07-14-2016, 06:15 PM
Just saw that headline. Geez man.

Ronkh
07-14-2016, 06:15 PM
And fire at Eifel Tower - supposedly not related

LEDetailng
07-14-2016, 06:24 PM
I`ve warned coworkers this is a real and almost unavoidable attack method. Very sad. Prayers for everyone in France.

Ronkh
07-14-2016, 06:27 PM
I`ve warned coworkers this is a real and almost unavoidable attack method. Very sad. Prayers for everyone in France.

Cheap and easy attack. I`m surprised it took this long for something on this scale.

Ronkh
07-14-2016, 06:59 PM
The French Police did a great job neutralizing the bad guy. It could have been much worse. There were guns and grenades found in the truck.

trashmanssd
07-14-2016, 07:31 PM
it`s just so sad, I just dont see an end to these new style of attacks.

Ronkh
07-14-2016, 07:33 PM
it`s just so sad, I just dont see an end to these new style of attacks.

Agreed. Unless the world decides to take the threats seriously and do something about it.

Swanicyouth
07-14-2016, 07:36 PM
Was it especially hot in France today?

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160715/0be2d9234357a96e98459f710af0c7c3.jpg

trashmanssd
07-14-2016, 07:47 PM
Agreed. Unless the world decides to take the threats seriously and do something about it.
I`m not sure you can stop these how ever serious you take them, the fewer people needed to do or plan one of these attacks the hard it becomes to stop them.

Ronkh
07-14-2016, 07:56 PM
I`m not sure you can stop these how ever serious you take them, the fewer people need to do or plan one of these attacks the hard it becomes to stop them.

Oh yeah, that`s for sure. But they get stronger with each attack. reduce their numbers, reduce their recruitment avenues.

The Driver
07-14-2016, 08:07 PM
All I keep seeing is meme`s of peace and pray, why aren`t people calling to action? It`s like they are just standing in line waiting... Peace is not going to solve this.

Condolences to the families and shame on the establishment that created this mess, the french people are now reaping.

The Driver
07-14-2016, 08:09 PM
I`m not sure you can stop these how ever serious you take them, the fewer people need to do or plan one of these attacks the hard it becomes to stop them.

The best defense is offense, if your boxing and you have the opponent on the ropes do you let up? No, you keep going till you get the ko, leaving now chance for him to strike if he`s blocking.

Stokdgs
07-14-2016, 08:37 PM
I am so sorry this has happened again... Many prayers are offered..

I wonder if the cowardly-weenie-men who do this in the name of their evil-religion(?) are still mad about Charlie Hebdo and that is why they keep picking on France?

When I first saw this and that huge truck I was amazed that no one talked about the possibility of that dang thing being full of explosives - (aka Oklahoma)...
That would have really been even more dreadful that what already took place...

So sorry, France... :(
Dan F

Stokdgs
07-14-2016, 08:49 PM
All I keep seeing is meme`s of peace and pray, why aren`t people calling to action? It`s like they are just standing in line waiting... Peace is not going to solve this.

Condolences to the families and shame on the establishment that created this mess, the french people are now reaping.

I agree with your 1000% !
What has happened after these attacks in Europe is that the police go out, find MORE terrorists and arrest them ( and I hope kick the crap out of them)....

What has happened here in America after - well lets start with 9-11 and go forward.....

Im trying to remember anything that happened that showed this country was hell-bent on getting as many of these type of people out of this country after our own terrible experiences with this....

Shoot - have we done NOTHING after all the terrible acts of terrorism we have had here ? :(

Has even our little-light-weight-president taken an hour on Television and called on all Americans to do their part by just looking out for anything suspicious or out of the ordinary, and reporting it to the Police??

Instead, our armed forces have to call into the lawyer`s back home to get permission to shoot back if they are even fired upon...
I wonder who in their most feeble-minded minutes made that decision to further hamper good from removing evil???
Dan F