PDA

View Full Version : For You Doubters - New Study

Pages : [1] 2

Ronkh
07-13-2016, 04:30 PM
Harvard Study: Police Shootings Have Racial Bias Against White Suspects - Blue Lives Matter (http://bluelivesmatter.blue/harvard-study-shows-no-racial-bias-police-shootings/)

Ronkh
07-13-2016, 04:31 PM
http://www.nber.org/papers/w22399.pdf

ViperGuy21
07-13-2016, 04:51 PM
I like that study and how it was done. Numbers and statistics don`t lie when they result from a full and exhaustive investigation/experiment.

Ronkh
07-13-2016, 06:30 PM
I like that study and how it was done. Numbers and statistics don`t lie when they result from a full and exhaustive investigation/experiment.

Think the msm will pick it up ????

Doubt it. Doesn`t meet their agenda.

Swanicyouth
07-13-2016, 07:39 PM
I knew *somehow* I was being persecuted.

#detailerlivesmatter

When can I get a pay out?

Angus
07-13-2016, 08:56 PM
Think the msm will pick it up ????

Doubt it. Doesn`t meet their agenda.

Does the NYT, WSJ, Washington Post, The New Yorker, and Buzzfeed News count as MSM?

GearHead_1
07-13-2016, 09:15 PM
Sadly, the eyes that really need to read that report wouldn`t give it a second look.

Wing Commander
07-13-2016, 11:33 PM
I just finished watching 3 hours of my preferred fox news shows Kelly,O`reilly,and Hannity I come here for detailing advice and discussion.

Ronkh
07-14-2016, 05:45 AM
Does the NYT, WSJ, Washington Post, The New Yorker, and Buzzfeed News count as MSM?

Not on page 64

Bunky
07-14-2016, 06:55 AM
There have been lots of studies and people like the ones that support their opinion.

We should recognize that there are some bad apples and they need to be removed and such an action is not construed as anti-apples in general. Respect is earned. Neither side such pre-judge each other based upon the actions of some.

The extremes on both sides will try to polarize the issue to just stir the pot but should not impede the progress to improve law enforcement and community relations. It has been improving in many areas but still a serious relationship problems in some areas that both sides need to work together to improve.

House of Wax
07-14-2016, 08:30 AM
I just finished watching 3 hours of my preferred fox news shows Kelly,O`reilly,and Hannity I come here for detailing advice and discussion.
ok?

House of Wax
07-14-2016, 08:37 AM
There have been lots of studies and people like the ones that support their opinion.

We should recognize that there are some bad apples and they need to be removed and such an action is not construed as anti-apples in general. Respect is earned. Neither side such pre-judge each other based upon the actions of some.

The extremes on both sides will try to polarize the issue to just stir the pot but should not impede the progress to improve law enforcement and community relations. It has been improving in many areas but still a serious relationship problems in some areas that both sides need to work together to improve.
I would agree completely that the bad apples should be dealt with.

The major problem is the narrative being pushed is a couple of bad apples in law enforcement are being used as an example of nation wide systemic racism in law enforcement, which is complete garbage. And on the flip side, Obama and his minions, BLM, and the msm that are pushing this narrative absolutely refuse to acknowledge or talk about the major issues in the communities that are supposedly being targeted

Bunky
07-14-2016, 10:28 AM
OKgYgqGfeIE

Stokdgs
07-14-2016, 12:08 PM
That was a great talk from Sen. Tim Scott..
Thanks, Senator !

Thanks, Al, for posting this up..
DanF

Fullcup
08-04-2016, 11:54 AM

Nice to see a rational take on this.